PDA

View Full Version : Differences in '06, '07, '08 Arias? Have to decide by tomorrow a.m.!

ciw
03-25-2009, 08:27 PM
I'm narrowing down my stroller search and looking at Arias for a lightweight stroller. I found a good deal on a 2006 Aria...but I have to decide by tomorrow morning. I've been searching this forum and have found mixed reviews on Arias, particularly models before 2007. Other than not having the ratcheting hood or contoured seat, are there any differences between the 2006 Aria and later models? Is the fabric on the hood and seat removeable for washing? How does the stroller handle for heavier kids? My son at 1 is 23 pounds...I'm wondering how the stroller will steer with him in it in another year or two? Has the recline changed at all? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

mama2zoe
03-27-2009, 01:32 AM
Should I go for the 2007 Aria that I can get for as low as $130 or the Metrolite (I assume 2009) for as low as $120? I was thinking Quattro Sport, but just don't know about the weight of it... not that it's a problem lifting in and out of car, but don't know about pushing the extra weight. I've enjoyed my Graco, just want a new pattern that isn't faded and a canopy that doesn't stick. What would you do?