PDA

View Full Version : Does the Chicco Keyfit 30 fit into a Snap N Go?

crimsonowl
03-27-2009, 05:25 PM
I did a search but am still confused....I have a new Chicco Keyfit 30 and am looking for an easy, lightweight stroller frame in which to insert the carseat. I don't anticipate using this often, as I prefer to wear the baby or just carry the carseat, but I do think I'll find the stroller frame handy sometimes, especially if I have a c-section, as is currently expected.

I already have a 2007 BOB Revolution and a 2007 Maclaren Techno XLR, leftover from Baby #1, so I do not need another full-service stroller. But, I understand that neither of these strollers really adapts well to the Chicco Keyfit. Is that accurate? Does the Snap N Go work instead? If not, please give me your recommendations for another brand.

Thanks.

lisamarie717
03-27-2009, 08:46 PM
I have the Chicco KeyFit 30 and used the Snap and Go. It fit perfectly and was a life saver when I had to park a few blocks away from my house in the city.

KrisM
03-27-2009, 10:13 PM
I use the KF30 with a SNG. It doesn't "snap" in, but is down low enough and with the strap, it's secure. I have no problems with it.

alirebco
03-27-2009, 10:33 PM
We use the Maclaren version of the snap n go with the Keyfit and it works great when in the A position. My SIL used the Snap n go brand with her keyfit and it worked as well.

SarahNC
03-28-2009, 12:31 PM
I used Baby Trend's. Worked great.

L'sMommy
03-29-2009, 04:00 PM
We have the Maclaren version that we use with our Keyfit30 and love it. Definitely check to make sure that the Snap N Go has a strap that straps the carseat to the stroller. My MIL tipped the maclaren with the baby in it - was pretty scary. So, the new rule is that the baby is strapped fully into the carseat and the stroller is strapped ot the carseat.

crimsonowl
03-31-2009, 10:57 PM
Is the Maclaren version you reference the "Easy Traveller"?

Thanks to everyone for their replies!

alirebco
03-31-2009, 11:02 PM
Is the Maclaren version you reference the "Easy Traveller"?

Thanks to everyone for their replies!

Yes, that's it!

mrsvt0
05-08-2009, 07:25 PM
I had the Keyfit30 and used it with the Snap and Go. It does sit lower so you can use the strap to secure it. It was my only stroller and i loved it! Light and easy to use with a big shopping basket. Later on, I used it as a regular stroller changing it to a forward position, when it was nap time I switched back. It worked perfect!