PDA

View Full Version : Going to scream

TraciG
03-27-2009, 05:28 PM
My poor DS was so overtired, finally fell asleep then my loud mouth DD woke him up. He slept a half hour & is still hysterical, I gave him more milk but he can not fall asleep. The bad part is we're going out to my MIL & will be out late !

Oh yeah , my friend was here & her DD, & my DD was rude to my friend, she know's her since she's 2 & has been friend's with her daughter, they moved to Fla. in the summer. She wouldn't hug her , or kiss her & talked to her with an attitude. Maybe she's mad eat her for taking her friend away. When I asked her she said because she has pimple's !! UGH my DD is 5

Not in a good mood now

deborah_r
03-27-2009, 06:44 PM
I would send DH and DD to MILs, and you stay home with the baby and try for both of you to get some good rest. Just a thought.

maestramommy
03-27-2009, 09:45 PM
I would send DH and DD to MILs, and you stay home with the baby and try for both of you to get some good rest. Just a thought.

A very good idea, that!

Wife_and_mommy
03-27-2009, 09:48 PM
A very good idea, that!

Amen! It's okay to stay home sometimes, Traci.

TraciG
03-28-2009, 09:14 AM
To late we all went & it was ok, I took something to calm myself down, which was a good thing ! DS ended up having fun !!! He was going back & forth from being tired to wired ! Tried to put him to sleep a couple of time's there but wa snot successful. The bad part , as I knew, he had a bad night of sleep & his schedule it totally off today......................