PDA

View Full Version : Baptism inviations>?

lilye13
03-27-2009, 06:13 PM
Just trying to put together a baptism for baby 3 and this time thought we would send out invitations since it is our last. I checked out tiny prints where we got announcements from but was thrilled. Not sure if I want/need to include photo. Just something simple and elegant. Googled it and the results weren't any place I recognized ...any suggestions....
Thanks!

clc053103
03-27-2009, 06:39 PM
www.vistaprint.com go to ebates there are always specials!

justincase
03-27-2009, 08:15 PM
After looking around, I used www.invitingsmiles.com for DS baptism and was really happy with them; will probably use again for the same. Not sure if they will match your style but worth a look. Prices were good IMO.

momke
03-27-2009, 11:08 PM
I found some on ebay last year. Can't hurt to try. Also, if you have a Catholic or other Christian store or gift shop in your area they may carry them.

Tondi G
03-28-2009, 12:19 AM
Anything here work for you?

http://www.colorsbydesign.com/store/CAT/CH.shtml

mnosky1
03-28-2009, 01:23 PM
I made them myself - it really took only about 10 minutes and $10 to design and print. It took me awhile to decide what to write though and find a bible quote to use. We used white on white make your own invites - there are tons of wedding styles and in that section they often have ones with crosses too - Michaels and Walmart have a lot.
They looked really nice I think (and I usually spend a lot more money and time on doing our invites and cards), I used a nice font with DDs name bigger and had a bible verse along the bottom.
Michelle

DietCokeLover
03-28-2009, 02:05 PM
Someone else suggested, but worth a second mention.... vistaprint.com