PDA

View Full Version : Anyone buying anything from Right Start?

ChefGirl
03-28-2009, 10:11 AM
I'm thinking about getting a Radian 80 from them. But, what if something wrong with the seat since everything is final sale. Anyone know if they are going down any lower than the 30%?

Thanks.

ShayleighCarsensMom
03-28-2009, 04:35 PM
I bought a radian 80 at a store that was closing last month for 50% off.
If something is wrong with the seat you can go straight to the manufacture, so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

ChefGirl
03-28-2009, 05:57 PM
Wow, 50% off? what store is it? yeah, I wonder how long I can wait until they go down further....

ahrimie
03-28-2009, 05:59 PM
Our store went to 50% off too before they closed down.

I bought a wooden walker from Radio Flyer and upon opening, a piece was broken but I was able to get a replacement from Radio Flyer directly. Easy Peasy.

MamaMolly
03-28-2009, 08:22 PM
My local Right Start was down to 30% off the last time I was in and they sold a lady a double stroller that was broken (I think it was broken out of the box, and of course it was more than 30%off!) and they told her to call the manufacturer and tell them she'd bought it as Right Start and that the store was closed, that it would still be covered under the manufacturer's warranty. I don't know that *I'd* do it on a $300+ purchase but the lady seemed really happy.

Radosti
03-29-2009, 01:19 AM
I'd totally do it. I bought my P&T stroller from Right Start back when they had the $199 deal. I got it and it had a broken part. P&T shipped me a new part and it was good as new.

craezie
04-02-2009, 05:32 PM
I just bought a Phil and Teds sport and doubles kit from them 2 weeks ago with no problems. They shipped it pretty quickly. The discounts are good, and the mfr. warranties are still in place. I would suspect that while it is final sale, they would work with you if the item they sent had a problem.

If you like the price, go for it. I've been keeping my eye on things there, and a lot of the good deals are running out of stock.