PDA

View Full Version : I can't even eat a Lean Cuisine in peace

MMMommy
03-28-2009, 11:16 AM
So it takes 5 minutes to heat up a Lean Cuisine in the microwave. I couldn't even go 4 minutes straight just to eat the darn thing in peace without DDs needing something. "I need fresh milk b/c mine isn't cold enough anymore." "I need you to help me wipe my poo poo." "I need, I need, I need...."

Know what? I need to just eat something.

g-mama
03-28-2009, 11:51 AM
Word.

That's all I had to say, but it wasn't enough characters.

veronica
03-28-2009, 12:50 PM
yep-yesterday I had the kids at my parents. I had to pee. My uncle was even there. So let's count, 4 adults. I went to go to the bathroom, annouced it and the all watched as DC's followed me.

Seriously, when will I ever use the bathroom alone again.....it's been three years and counting......

dotgirl
03-28-2009, 07:21 PM
I feel that pain. I can be in the middle of laundry while DH is putzing on the computer, and DS needs a snack or something. I've taken to just saying, "Ask your dad. You do have *two* parents."

DH hasn't gotten the hint, but I keep hoping.

cvanbrunt
03-28-2009, 07:27 PM
Yeah. Today I had to sneak into the pantry and hork down a yogurt in like 30 seconds so I could eat something without being interrupted. I swear they come with "mom is eating something" sonar.

jgenie
03-28-2009, 08:06 PM
I swear they come with "mom is eating something" sonar.

So true!! :)

bubbaray
03-28-2009, 08:09 PM
I swear they come with "mom is eating something" sonar.

Or the ever-popular, mom is changing her pad/tampon/diva cup sonar.... :hysterical:

MamaMolly
03-28-2009, 08:46 PM
Yup. DD is well versed on the need to change a pad. Now if she could only become well versed on the need for Mommy to have a bit of privacy!!

MIL says that DC's nervous systems are directly wired to the telephone and toilet seat.

wencit
03-29-2009, 12:22 PM
Oh, I hear ya! Even worse is when you're in the middle of eating said Lean Cuisine, and DS goes poo in the toilet and needs you to wipe. Talk about a major appetite killer!