PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone store their stoller vertically in their van?

MacMacMoo
03-30-2009, 11:05 AM
We just bought a 2006 Toyota Sienna. And i'd like to store our P3 vertically in the trunk, but i can't think of how to keep it from falling on to its side. Well i figure bungee cords will probably be involved but i can't figure out what points to tether it to.

nellonello
03-30-2009, 11:15 AM
We store our BJCM and our Mac vertically in our 2004 Sienna. I have found that there is enough of an angle between the back of the car and the backseat that the strollers don't fall. I'm not sure where I would bungee.

hellokitty
03-30-2009, 12:32 PM
I will have to when the next baby arrives, b/c we will have the third row up on our odyssey, it stays, b/c what's left of my trunk ends up having the shape of a ditch, so to speak. I've stored my P&T vertically when I had to use the third row before. However, if I tried to store it vertically when I have my 3rd row flat, it would definitely tip over.

MamaKath
03-30-2009, 06:01 PM
Can you bungee to the head rests?

purpelina
03-30-2009, 11:00 PM
We store our BJCM and our Mac vertically in our 2004 Sienna. I have found that there is enough of an angle between the back of the car and the backseat that the strollers don't fall. I'm not sure where I would bungee.

We also put the mac upright in our sienna '04 :)
There is a "cargo net" for toyota sienna, to keep what-nots from rolling all over the place in your trunk. And it has either velros or cords to be attached in the cargo area. Check this out on the internet, and maybe use this as a guide to attach your stroller? (without the net) Also, you can buy those velro strips that are supposed to keep powercords together, maybe you can use those to attach the stroller to headrests (instead of bungy)?