PDA

View Full Version : Animals are so funny

elektra
03-30-2009, 11:07 PM
My dog is not letting me out of her sight! I suppose it's some instinctual thing because I am pregnant or whatever, but it is pretty funny/borderline annoying! She even follows me into the bathroom. She is at my feet right now at the computer. It's ok Elektra, honey, I am fine!
The cat has been doing this for over a month now too and started sleeping on our bed even.
All the girls have banded together in our house it seems. The boys on the other hand.....
Our boy dog is just being pouty and nervous.
Anyone else's animals do this kind of thing?

LarsMal
03-30-2009, 11:22 PM
Our dog lives with my parents now, but when I was pregnant with both DS and DD she did the same thing. Before I got pregnant with DS she knew I was the one to feed and walk her, but she knew that DH was the one she could cuddle up with. Once I got pregnant she would not leave me alone! Some part of her body had to be touching me at all times. Drove me insane! That behavior was actually a clue that I might be pregnant with DD (since DS was only 7 1/2 months and we weren't trying!). She was doing the snuggle thing again and I thought, "Uh oh!"

elliput
03-30-2009, 11:23 PM
Oh yeah. When I was pg with DD I had two cats and a dog. I was never let out of anyone's sight.

randomkid
03-31-2009, 01:22 AM
My dog was older when I was pg with DD, but he was definitely around more "taking care of me". I was on bedrest the last week of my pregnancy and he was in the bed with me, curled up in the crook of my knees with his head on my leg, or on the couch with me that entire week!