PDA

View Full Version : what happened to BRU coupons?

janine
03-31-2009, 03:35 PM
Haven't seen these in awhile, and been asking them weekly (that's how locayl a shopper I am ;)) but they always say no coupons.

has something changed? their prices certainly aren't lower..

Indianamom2
03-31-2009, 04:58 PM
I don't know, but I sure would like to find out too.

I am getting impatient because I NEED to buy a crib, but daggone it if I'm going to pay full price!

Christina

DebbieJ
03-31-2009, 06:21 PM
I have some that I got in store a little while back. I have a 15% off one baby item that expires 4/9. I won't be using it, so PM me if you want it. It does have a lot of exclusions, so I don't think you can use it for your crib--it says no special orders. :(

Snow mom
03-31-2009, 06:42 PM
I have some that I got in store a little while back. I have a 15% off one baby item that expires 4/9. I won't be using it, so PM me if you want it. It does have a lot of exclusions, so I don't think you can use it for your crib--it says no special orders. :(

FWIW, I ordered my glider using one of these coupons and think it would work for buying a crib that needs to be ordered by the store. The employee said a special order would be if I wanted a non-standard fabric and finish combo. Ordering a regular combo that is not kept in stock is not a special order.

clc053103
03-31-2009, 07:12 PM
just got a new leaflet of coupons in the mail today.

jjordan
03-31-2009, 07:45 PM
I got some coupons in the mail today. 7 coupons for 15% off ...
(1) nursery furniture (one piece)
(2) crib bedding sets
(3) play yards & bassinets
(4) high chairs
(5) strollers or travel systems
(6) Philips Avent gift sets, sterilizers or warmers
(7) car seats

They expire 4/9 but I can mail any of them out tomorrow if anyone is interested. PM me if you want any (be sure to say which one(s) you want).