PDA

View Full Version : Wtf

hillview
03-31-2009, 10:48 PM
Ok so DH is traveling for work. I said he was going for a run and then for a beer. His POCKET has dialed me 6 times -- first couple I answered and then hung up as he was clearly not really calling me. Now I am hearing him talk with women. I am VERY annoyed. I don't really think anything is going on but WTF.
/hillary

JBaxter
03-31-2009, 11:03 PM
DH's blackberry "butt dials" me all the time.

MontrealMum
03-31-2009, 11:08 PM
I regularly get calls from DH's pants. Usually it's just funny. Not so much for you if you hear him talking with women - though it's probably just harmless saying 'hi' and being social.

lizajane
04-01-2009, 09:44 PM
hee hee. have you seen the ad where the woman answers and says, "oh, it's your butt." and looks over at her DH??

it drives me crazy when my answering machine gets butt calls and the "message" goes on and on and on...

my new answering machine lets you delete it before the whole thing plays. but my old cell made you listen to ALL of it!

DrSally
04-01-2009, 11:12 PM
DH's blackberry "butt dials" me all the time.

Hehe, I've never heard this saying. YEah, not fun to hear him talking with women when he's out of town and you're at home holding the fort down.

bubbaray
04-01-2009, 11:15 PM
THat redefines "dumba$$". Sorry, its not funny for the OP. I"d be pi$$ed

jerigirl
04-01-2009, 11:27 PM
That happened to me several years ago. DH went on a guys trip to Vegas and at 2 am (while I am at home cozy in bed) the phone rings and I answer it. All I can hear is "swish swish swish" (the phone in his pocket while walking) and faintly DH and his friends talking. I hung up and since the line didn't disconnect, it rang back to my house. This happened about 3 times before it stopped. So I decided to call him back somewhat early the next morning b/c I knew he would still be asleep, possibly still drunk (or at least hung over) from the night before. That taught him to make sure his key guard was on.