PDA

View Full Version : Ugh, so sick of the neighbors...

MamaKath
03-31-2009, 11:25 PM
We have had neighbor drama since we moved here. About a year ago the main thug went to jail. And it was so nice!!! Quiet, we were left alone, we had less cars in a month going up and down the street than we had nightly when he was home. Now he is home!!!! I have counted 10 cars come down the street (dead end) to their house tonight since 10 (it is 11:20). Thugs going into the woods, thugs in the street, dogs (presumably his new PIT BULL!!!) barking and yelping, cursing, yelling, running up to windows (to pass things through, um, drugs anyone???). I am SICK of it!!! I wish the housing market was better, we'd move. He has charges hanging over him if he messes up he'll go back for at least another year. So far though, he is "behaving" when anyone is watching. And with the sheriff's office not making their rounds (which we went in to sign back up for), they might never catch him dealing. Arghhhhhhhhhh!

I keep trying to pray for him and his sick crazy family who is putting up with all this (ignoring?!?!) in their home. Not easy! I am going to try to sleep, the alarm is set, doors locked.

bubbaray
04-01-2009, 12:30 AM
Kath, I'm so sorry to hear this. Stay safe and hopefully the housing market will turn around in your area VERY soon!

JTsMom
04-01-2009, 08:34 AM
:hug: Yikes! I hope something changes for the better really soon. I'd be really upset too.

malphy
04-01-2009, 09:23 AM
so sorry you have to deal with this.

mommylamb
04-01-2009, 09:46 AM
Oh my... this makes my own recent neighbor concerns seem really miniscule. The pit bull would really bother me. I read in two different papers yesterday about incidents with pit bulls and children, one where a 7 month old was killed.

MamaKath
04-01-2009, 08:31 PM
:grouphug: Thanks you guys!!!

I love the people in the other 4 houses on the street or it SOOOO would not be worth it. We are back to documenting everything as best we can (hey look at that I think this counts for yesterday) and praying for our sanity and theirs. I was glad to be able to fall asleep last night. Tonight I am leaving all my outside house lights on in case the cr@p starts up again, it won't be so obvious when I turn them on. I am hoping that enough complaints go in about the pit bull that it will get picked up. They saw us take some pictures of it loose and have not been letting it out. It is all so creepy though, especially because the owners (the thugs grandparents) really think that we have NOTHING to complain about. Despite that he has assaulted them, other family members, other visitors. They are in their own little fantasy world where I am sure my family is the nutty bunch on the street. :hysterical: It's gotta get better! ;)

DrSally
04-01-2009, 11:04 PM
That's terrible! I feel for you!!