PDA

View Full Version : I am SOOO MAD AT BABYAGE.COM!!!

youngs97
04-02-2009, 10:29 AM
I really need to get this off my chest...

Last Tuesday (3/24), I ordered a replacement seat cover for my DD's Britax Marathon. I was told the item was instock and since I ordered before noon, it would ship out that night. I would also receive email confimation as soon as the item shipped. Fast forward to this Monday...still no package and no email confimation. I called to check the status of my order. I was told the item was in stock, he had no explanation of why it had not shipped but that it would ship out Tuesday night and I would have the package by Thursday. He also said I would have email confirmation of my shipped package on Wednesday morning. I told him I HAD to have the cover because we are leaving for vacation. He said, "I PROMISE YOU WILL HAVE IT ON THURSDAY." When I didn't receive my email confirmation, I called again. THis time I was told the item was NOT instock and had not been in stock. MELINDA stated that it would be instock on April 3rd. I asked it she could overnight it to me at their cost as we leave for vacation next week and I NEED the cover! Nope, she would not do it and said her supervisor could not do it either. She refused to let me speak to a supervisor. She then finally agreed to leave a message for a super but it would be 24-48 hours before I would be called back.

I called back again and this time spoke to Melissa. She said her supervisor could authorize an overnight ship and she would have him call me back, but agin it would be 24-48 hour. I would also have to settle for a cover that was already in stock because I need it ASAP.
I cancelled my order and will not be shopping with BABYAGE.COM ever!! Had I known it wasn't in stock, I wouldn't have ordered to start with. I needed it and was told it was instock twice. Poor business practice, if you ask me!!

I found the cover instock at babyearth.com. I ordered it yesterday and it has already shipped. I should have it by Friday:)

Stephanie

clc053103
04-03-2009, 12:55 PM
I'm glad you got your problem solved- Babyage.com should h ave o/n the cover, clearly that was their mistake.

Though I don't have much nicer things to say about Babyearth.com. I put it in Cyberbaby.