PDA

View Full Version : How much for a used P&T e3?

mykidsmom
04-03-2009, 04:38 PM
I am about to put my 2 yr old red P&T e3 with doubles seat on Craigs List. There are not any others listed at the moment. Can anyone recommend what I might list it for?

Twoboos
04-03-2009, 05:18 PM
No advice, but... I need to put mine on, too! I would think about half price?

Hope you're not in my area. :)

I love this stroller and we hardly ever use it anymore, but it's so hard to part with....

mykidsmom
04-03-2009, 09:47 PM
What are you using instead? I want to get rid of it b/c my 2 and 4 yr old have outgrown it. and my 2 yr old will not stay in the stroller. I was thinking it was b/c she is in the back and would rather be out front to see everything. I ordered the Mac Twin Triumph hoping that a side by side would meet our needs now that they are older. I was planning to use it for mall trips or amusement parks, etc. Well I used it for the first time today and did not find it was any better for my 2 yr old. She was just as eager to get out and I had a hard time with such a wide stroller since I am so used to the e3. Such a dilema!!

Twoboos
04-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Oops, sorry I just saw this. :)

Now we use... nothing. DDs are 5 and 3.5 now, and I think the 5yo is more likely to ride in it than the 3yo!! The little one has no interest at all in it.

(And writing this reminds me that mind is 3 years old, not two.)

GL!! Strollers are so much easier than roaming kids...

gobadgers
04-04-2009, 07:24 PM
I stalked my local Craigslist for a used P&T for a long time... they just don't get listed often. (I did finally get one - from someone here on the BBB!) Our CL has had many more posts for WANTED P&T strollers than actual strollers for sale. So it may be worthwhile to list closer to the original price, especially if it's in good shape.