PDA

View Full Version : newdiaperclub.com

ormc
04-04-2009, 09:52 PM
Has anyone used newdiaperclub.com? I have been emailing their contact link to ask some questions and never get an answer...$350 for a year's worth of diapers sounds too good to be true and I want to check it out first...

Sweetum
04-06-2009, 05:12 PM
No idea, but seems really interesting. Waiting to hear from someone.

SunshineAndMe

akash109
04-18-2009, 12:25 AM
ITS NOT A SCAM - BUT THEY NEED TO IMPROVE THEIR SERVICE
I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM

I signed up for the service thinking it would be one less thing to worry about and diapers delivered to your door every month is great.

NOT SO GREAT - IT HAS BEEN A STRESSFUL EXPERIENCE

You have to fill form every month before 25th and they will ship the diapers by 10th of next month. So is it takes over two weeks to get your diapers.

After you fill the form and submit, it just takes you to the homepage and keeps you wondering weather it was submitted right, no confirmation or acknowledgment by email.

You don't know exactly when they will ship it so it is difficult to estimate when it will arrive. They never send you an email to inform you that diapers are shipped or send you the tracking number so you have to constantly send them email for updates as there is no phone # to talk to someone. They don't respond to your email for days. Really stressful when the diapers are about to run out in the last week and you have no clue when the diapers will get there. I had to go and buy diapers from the store twice which beats the whole purpose of convenient home delivery.

They seem to be working on a new website and have promised better service but I have not seen anything yet so I would not recommend them till I see better service.

kdmam
04-18-2009, 02:14 AM
this so called took my 500 dollars and sent my diapers for 3 months and now nothing no email responses no diapers nothing! i am sick and tired!

caro1216
04-21-2009, 06:33 AM
I am in the same page. I didnt received anything for APRIL!! I HAVE SENT SO MANY E-MAILS and nobody is replaying and no DIAPERS!! who can we contact? this is not fair!!! At least I didnt pay 500 like yoiu, mine was 350 but still, not FAIR.

akash109
04-21-2009, 09:30 AM
I have sent them an email to cancel the service and asked for a refund. I am not sure how this is going to work since they are not responding to any of my emails. I am planning to contact the Attorney General's office of our state to seek counseling. They are in North Calrolina so we may have to call the Attorney General's office of North Carolina.

The other best thing we can do is to post our experience in as many forums as possible to prevent other people form making a bad decision. When I signed up in January there were very few post and they were only saying good things. May be these people posted by the good reviews to get new customers.

caro1216
04-21-2009, 08:20 PM
I was looking also at that time, in November and there was only feedback from ebay, that is where I bougth them. The problem in ebay is that you left the feedback once and then you can not do anything else.
This is just a rip off. There is nothing else we can do :(
At least now I now I am not the only one. At the begining I was thinking that maybe they oversaw my email or maybe someone got sick and they couldnt send anything, but this is too much. God, that is not good, and how is possible that they still have that webpage ON? Hopefully people will read our emails and not buy anything

akash109
04-22-2009, 11:57 AM
Here is the website registration information there is a phone number too and they renewed their website registration for another year till 3July2010. They are also working on redesigning their website at shop.newdiaperclub.com
Looks like they are planning to be in business for at least another year.

Whois Record
at http://whois.domaintools.com/newdiaperclub.com

Registrant:
planitpalooza email- [email protected]
p.o.box 752
kure beach, North Carolina 28449
United States

Domain Name: NEWDIAPERCLUB.COM
Created on: 03-Jul-08
Expires on: 03-Jul-10
Last Updated on: 06-Apr-09

Administrative Contact:
galliher, amy
p.o.box 752
United States
9102743399 Fax --

Technical Contact:
galliher, amy
p.o.box 752
United States
9102743399 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS31.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS32.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

akash109
04-22-2009, 07:56 PM
I called the number 9102743399 and it went to voicemail. The mailbox was full so I could not leave a message. Finally I was able to chat with Amy. Amy as usual apologized for somehow missing the April shipment due to overwhelming response and tons of email for their great service or may be lack of service. She said that she will ship the diapers and said that the missed shipment will be replaced by the end of the 12months.

Now I am not sure if should cancel the service or to continue. I am not sure canceling would give me enough money back after they deduct the regular retails prices for the shipped diapers and free wipes. I am stuck in this trap.

I hope this helps you people still waiting for a response from them.

Also would like to thanks Denise & Alan for providing us this forum

xobklynqt143
04-23-2009, 08:30 AM
i also joined this i won the auction for 1 year of wipes for 75$ i agree its very stressful i emailed this company about 5 times in the matter of 2 weeks i waited until the 15th to start emailing them i gave them extra time because of the holidays but now im just getting annoyed and fedup i did a stop payment on paypal and my credit card the only way ill let the company keep the money is if they send me the rest of the wipes for the year in 1 shipment otherwise ill just spend the extra not to deal with this stress i already had to go out and buy wipes im just so annoyed with this company. i kept looking online to see if it was a scam or whatnot everyone had good things to say which i think is a sham i personally think its the owner or worker saying all these good things...anyone else agree?

caro1216
04-23-2009, 08:07 PM
With the phone that our dear friend posted here I call and called and finaly got them by phone. Same here, she apologized and told me my shipping will be here in 2 to 3 days. Praying it will arrive

xobklynqt143
04-24-2009, 09:16 AM
im glad you got her on the phone i was trying all day yesterday since 830 am!!!(i was calling that early out of spite to wake her up) i know its mean but whatever...i already called 2 times today so far and no answer.

xobklynqt143
04-24-2009, 12:07 PM
finally got her on the phone!! i spoke with amy today she claims they were hacked last month and they have no record she said she isnt sending out this months and is going to send out mays shipment and also said she is going to give me 2 months free. so we shall see what happens she also claims shes sending out mays shipment to me now being i hardly have anything left and ill have it by monday.

xobklynqt143
04-24-2009, 12:11 PM
as per their website:

Please accept our sincerest apologies.

We are experiencing technical difficulties.
As a result emails are not being answered with our standard quick response. We are making every effort to answer all in coming emails it is just taking much much longer than usual.

We have had a few customers who did not receive their April orders.
We do apologize for this situation that was beyond our control.

Please do go ahead and put in your May orders using the "Members Monthly Update" form so that your orders will ship on time. Customers who did not receive the April order are requested to let us know in the comment box when placing the May order.

akash109
04-26-2009, 01:57 AM
Well I am glad to see that the phone number helped you guys. I have a hard time believing that they had some technical difficulties just in this month. Their service has been like this since January09. I asked them to do expedited shipping and Amy said she will expedite it and I can get it by Monday and she also promised me that I'll get my tracking number once its shipped. I didn't get my tracking number yet and I hope I get the diapers before my tracking number.

If I don't get it Monday I'll have to start calling again. The only positive thing for me at least is that they are still in business and my money is not a total loss.

The worst thing is that I have 10 more months to deal with these people and will probably hear about more email glitches, hacking, website hijacking or Somali pirates hijacking the diaper ship coming from China and delaying my diaper shipment or some other excuse.

I'll keep you guys posted with any news and please do the same, thanks

caro1216
04-27-2009, 07:35 PM
she told me my diapers should be here from 2 to 3 days. That was thursday. FRiday, saturday and monday passed and no DIAPERS from april. I am really really angry!!! i tried to call her bbut voice mail full. VEry dissapointed.

akash109
04-27-2009, 11:06 PM
No diapers today. I called 3-4 time today and it went to voicemail with mailbox
full so can't leave a message.

I am continuing to post the truth about their bad service on other forums and suggest everyone to do the same. Do google search about newdiaperclub.com and find their phony and fake positive reviews and post your true review.

Spread the word to keep others from making the same mistake . I am not sure how long I can take this stress, I might have to start a website called newdiaperclubstinks.com dedicated to their bad service.

xobklynqt143
04-28-2009, 09:57 AM
well monday came and went no wipes...fedex came today again nothing like i said before i did a stop payment on my creditcard and filed a claim thru paypal if i get thru to this lady im going to tell her i want a refund and not a retail value she BROKE THE CONTRACT it states on her website guarentee delivery by the 10th well we didnt get anything so i want money back plain and simple

xobklynqt143
04-29-2009, 11:33 AM
im going to ask even though i know the answer....did any one get their shipment? iv been trying to call this lady since monday no answer i even tried blocking my # incase shes avoiding my calls....im getting very annoyed with this

akash109
04-29-2009, 06:52 PM
No diapers yet and not picking up my phone either. Just to update you guys

I found this link with some lady name Bonnie starting a blog about their service and planning to write a review about her experience

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=iv-psmultiples&msg=10686.1&ctx=0

http://diaperclubreview.blogspot.com

After reading the blog and the nice things this Bonnie lady says about them it looks more like a fake blog and an attempt to do some damage control
after their April09 disaster. Please do write about your experience in reply to Bonnie's post at the link I posted above. I can start a blog too if you guys are willing to share your experience. Its gotten to a point of where they are trying new tactics to trap new people and leave us hanging with dirty diapers.

akash109
04-29-2009, 08:35 PM
I got a reply from Bonnie. She was saying yes she did hear about a few people having problems but she want to continue supporting them since they are mom & pop and she does not like to support big corporations like Walmart and others

Since there has to be two sides to a coin I created two blog for us forgotten customers of newdiaperclub.com

First I created one
http://newdiaperclub.wordpress.com

then I figured two blogs are better than one so I created another one at
http://newdiaperclub.blogspot.com

Both blogs are open to comments so post your experience in comments. I hope this help fight the misinformation being spread by them and also help find more victims of their bad service

akash109
04-30-2009, 02:28 AM
New diaperclub.com has a new phone number posted on their site 910-399-1368 I'll try this I hope I get some response

I also opened a twitter account too
http://twitter.com/newdiaperclub

Bonnie posted a response at one of my blogs and said that they got about 2000 orders in April in responses to their Easter special and that is causing all the problems.
http://newdiaperclub.wordpress.com

That's about $700000 at $350/order in April09, I hope they spend a little bit of that money to hire some customer service agents.

She also posted my blog links on her blog but she seems to have deleted the thread she started at ivillage.com about the blog she started, the link I posted earlier on this forum is not working. Anyone checked the link

akash109
04-30-2009, 01:39 PM
I was able to talk to Amy again at the new phone number posted on their site 910-399-1368. I had to try three times, the first two time it kept ringing forever and no voicemail. My first call was at about 9.30am EST and 10.00am EST, finally they picked up at about 10.30am EST. Amy was surprised to hear that I didn't get the diapers yet, she said she put in the order for processing with expedited shipping and I should have got it by Monday(27thApril09)/Tuesday(28thApril09). She said that she'll personally look into it and overnight the shipment. She again promised to get back to me today(30thApril09) afternoon after the diapers are shipped to give me the confirmation and tracking number.

Let see how this works out, I already bought diapers and will last another two weeks so will play the waiting game. The more mistakes they make, I'll get more content for my blogs. I am going to go till the end... . Jump the ship if you guys want to she said she'll refund 100% since its their mistake and I got only two shipments. This is good opportunity to get ur money back if you get through to her.

Ainitariq
04-30-2009, 03:49 PM
I'm glad you guys are trying your best to save other people.
I'm going through the same situation, they are not responding of any of the phone calls or email. If they have time to create a phony blogs for their favor, or reply to online forum they should find the time to respond to the emails or calls. I'm so sorry I recommended it some of my friends, because I got my 2 supplies after 10TH (as they promised). I'm so glad I didn't post my +ve feedback on eBay yet.
I think we should wait until May, if we don't get them than consult to NC attorney? I won't let them to digest our money. They have to pay for it. I don't trust these people & their promises.

akash109
04-30-2009, 06:43 PM
Amy sent me an email saying the diapers are shipped and I should get it tomorrow. didn't send the tracking number so I'll have to wait till tomorrow to confirm.

Ainitariq, I agree with you and I also talked to the AG's office in my state to see my options. The problem is it is a time consuming process and we will eventually get compensated. They will continue to do their business during the investigation and that would make more people fall for this. So our best bet is to get the word out and we have three blogs to do it. The option of filing a complaint to AG of NC is always open.

Please leave your comment at the blogs. The comments are not displayed on the first page you have to click on the link that says comments and that will show you other comments and also give you the form to leave your comment. Tell your friends to post comments too if they also had problems.

Try calling the new number (910-399-1368) and talk to them directly they might give you a refund.

I am not really sure if they will improve their service because if they were having a hard time keeping up with the orders of their current customers and they really got 2000 new orders in April09 then that is just like putting more people on a sinking ship. I want to continue and see how it goes and inform more people long the way about my experience.

caro1216
04-30-2009, 08:10 PM
i am so glad you got the phone answered. i have been trying for 2 days, like hundred times and no body picks up that phone or the old one. I too bought more diapers because I ran out of them. what is their excuse??!!

please, if someone is lucky to contact them tell them that carolina garcia from frederick md didnt get her diapers either!! please!!

thanks

akash109
04-30-2009, 11:45 PM
Hi Carolina, I would call the new number. Her excuse was some malfunction in their system she didn't give me details. When I mentioned that I bought diapers from store she said she will give me one more month at the end of 12 months.

Ainitariq
05-01-2009, 12:28 AM
I really don't trust these people, when I didn't the wipes with the diapers in my January package they promised me the same extra month supply thing. There is no guarantee if they will add this month in the end of the year, the way they are dealing with us, they simply could say "one year contract is over". Do we have anything to prove?

xobklynqt143
05-01-2009, 10:23 AM
i spoke to amy yesterday she gave me her usual BS story she said she would overnight it and id get a tracking # that night well i didnt get the # and fedex came but no package for me....iv been trying to call her since 630 am n i called about 8 times so far no answer

akash109
05-01-2009, 10:48 AM
Their website says

Office and Warehouse Hours
Monday - Friday
9am - 6pm (EST)

when I called them yesterday they didn't picked up the phone before 10.30am. I think they will not be there at 6.30am and don't expect them to be at 9.00am either as we have experienced they are never on time.
Even after repeated requests for tracking number she didn't give it to me in the email she just confirmed that they were shipped overnight and I should get it the next day so still not paying attention to customer requests.

I have also asked them to send me an email confirming the extension of the contract from 12months to 15months, just so that I have a record.

caro1216
05-01-2009, 11:45 AM
I BEEN CALLING LIKE 110 TIMES ALL MORNING TO BOTH NUMBERS AND NOBODY IS PICKING UP! no diapers yet for April and May already started! :(

Ainitariq
05-01-2009, 12:24 PM
I was able to talk one of the customers & she said she didn't get her March supply. If they had so called "Technical problems" in April, what happened in March?
Akash you are not going to get your package today, I bet you, maybe in the middle of May it will show up. These people need to be investigated, that could be a fraud. I hope they don't leave the country.

akash109
05-01-2009, 02:29 PM
Yes after making $700000 (if we go with Bonnie's numbers) there is a good chance that they might leave the country and buy a small island for themselves. That would means they kill the goose that lays golden eggs. On second thought with so much money they might not care about the goose.

The old number still goes to voice mail and
The new number is busy- could be talking to someone or they left it off the hook.

I agree with you I might not see the diapers today, will keep you posted.

Next time anyone talks to them ask for 100% refund

Yes March09 order was delayed for me too so its not just April09

akash109
05-01-2009, 04:10 PM
My wife just called me from home and she was surprised to see that the diapers were delivered by fedex. I asked her to check if it was sent overnight just to make sure that it was not shipped sometime back that arrived today. Yes they did send it overnight. Anyone else lucky to get through to them today.

Ainitariq
05-01-2009, 04:53 PM
Oh Akash congrulations..what a moment. Send me 3 diapers for tonight. I'm glad they are still in the country. It's been a while since I saw the diapers, how they look like?
Okay bro see you next month in the forum.

akash109
05-01-2009, 06:54 PM
Three diapers shipped overnight, let me know if you want more....just kidding.

I'll still be following you guys to see what happens and keep updating the blogs, the search engines have not picked up the blog yet. Already spent many hours creating the blogs and posting in forums for the last two weeks, will probably relax this weekend and start posting my blog to digg.com and other social networking sites to spread the word. My problems are probably over for this month but I am still concerned there is still a long way till the contract ends.

good luck friends, yes that what we all need lot of luck..

Ainitariq
05-02-2009, 05:56 PM
Have anyone got their shipment? I'm so tired & sick of them.

caro1216
05-02-2009, 08:39 PM
I can not live like this for the rest of this contract. I hope they will answer my emails, because so far nothing! No april and no may. I am going to buy my diapers to sams club and wait for my full refund!

Sillygirl
05-02-2009, 10:20 PM
Just an outsider's perspective - You all are wasting your time trying to get in touch with "Amy" who is clearly a thief. Contest the charges on your credit card and file complaints with your state's regulatory agency.

caro1216
05-04-2009, 11:55 AM
I have been dialing since 9:00 AM!! Haven't stopped and just re-dial since I am able to do that from my office and continue working, and guess what! NO ANSWER AT ALL!!! It is been almost 3 hours and NOTHING!! I am becoming crazy. Also I sent more than 100 e-mails with the same subject hoping someone will answer but NOTHING!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am going to look for a lawyer now!

Ainitariq
05-04-2009, 12:47 PM
I sent them last email & told them that I won't beg them anymore for my own money, I should be getting my diapers this week, otherwise I would report them to the FBI. I mean it.

caro1216
05-06-2009, 10:22 AM
Anybody news? No contact here, but I already complaint to my card company, Hopefully they will get back my money.

BE AWARE!! Don make bussiness with this company. You will get rip off at some point

xobklynqt143
05-06-2009, 03:07 PM
i had got my wipes last week i havent been on line to update but it was also sent overnight...i did get her voicemail on her cell and it wasnt full where i flipped out screaming and cursing next hting you know the next day i know i have my wipes...i think i got my point through to her :applause:

akash109
05-06-2009, 03:21 PM
I am glad to hear that xobklynqt143 got his shipment. I agree with caro1216 even though I got my shipment of diapers I still won't recommend them to anyone because they are still doing business as usual and I have not seen any improvement in their service. Only thing they did so far is add their phone number to their website and its still not easy to get through to them.

Ainitariq
05-07-2009, 02:08 PM
No Diapers for me.

caro1216
05-07-2009, 05:38 PM
no diapers ...but waiting for the credit's card people to see what they can do

Loverocks911
05-10-2009, 10:46 AM
I have not recieved any diapers since February. Yes, that right. FEBRUARY! I have emailed and emailed only to get one reply saying that my order was being shipped out that day. This was back in early April and still nothing! I live on a (US)military base in Japan so mail can take a while but not THIS long. I am now trying to get my money back. I contacted paypal and they said they couldnt do anything for me since I didnt buy it through Ebay so I sent yet ive another email to these people requesting my money. If I dont hear back from them by 7pm EST on Monday(give them a few hours to reply to the email after they have closed) I am contacting my bank. I was one of the people that suggested this company and now all i was to do is run. FAR away!(with my money in my pocket)

akash109
05-11-2009, 02:05 AM
Hey Loverocks911, I am not sure if you didn't get any diapers since Feb09 then why did you post these positive comments on 2/25/2009 and again on 4/6/2009

http://community.babycenter.com/talk/a2561525/is_this_a_good_deal_on_diapers_it_kinda_seems_like _it?cpg=2

Even if you were not sure in Feb09 you should have said something by April09. I am glad you admitted that there is a problem, better late than never !!!

I just realized that's what newdiaperclub.com believes in "better late than never" , well for some people its really really late

Loverocks911
05-11-2009, 02:16 AM
Well, after getting fast responses from the lady I was pretty sure my diapers were on their way after talking to her in April. Guess I was fooled by her just like everyone else here has been.

Loverocks911
05-11-2009, 02:26 AM
btw, thanks for letting me know where I posted about them so i could remove them. I dont follow threads as much as you probably do.

fox09
05-13-2009, 05:53 PM
I too have been scammed by "Amy" - I spoke to her in early April and she seemed very helpful and friendly. She gave me her personal number and a discount code to hand out to my friends - However, that is where it stopped being pleasant - I wanted the service to start in May - Like everyone else, I put in my order and NO confirmation of any kind - When you check your order history nothing comes up....soooo I called to see if I had done something wrong?? Well that has led to me trying both numbers probably close to 200 times, morning, noon and night....any time of the night...Her voicemail is sometimes full, sometimes accepting messages, sometimes out of service and the warehouse number just rings - I don't mess around, I do ALOT of online business transactions - If you can and did pay by credit card or debit of some kind, contact the financial institution connected with your card, if you went through paypal file a dispute immediately - Most private institutions have extended dispute filing times on online purchases because of the length of time it can take to receive mailed merchandise.....That said I contacted the Wilmington, NC police department and talked to someone in communications - He was very nice and I explained what was going on - you need to contact your local PD detective unit and file the complaint in your jurisdiction then give them this number(901)343-3620 that is the Wilmington Detective Division- Your PD has to contact them to get everything filed and start an investigation - Let your card company know that you are involving the authorities as she is committing a FEDERAL offense!! Some other info that may be helpful to some and I see someone else has the info posted is that she has another address posted for the city of Kure Beach...that is another city in Wilmingtons jurisdiction - If needed and you do not already have her so called "personal" number is (910) 274-3399 and her ebay id is familyfinance - The gentleman I spoke with could not give me details but strongly suggested that I follow up with the fraud claim when he looked up her personal ph. number....that said she is obviously already in some sort of trouble. Hope any of this can be of use to someone struggling with this con.
Rebecca

fox09
05-13-2009, 06:09 PM
I know I may have been long winded on that last comment but I forgot to give some additional info....

Her name is Amy Galliher, she has another company registered in Kure Beach, NC which is also in Wilmingtons jurisdiction and the web address for that company is [email protected] which is the email attached to her ebay account.

caro1216
05-14-2009, 06:36 AM
The ifnormation you had posted is very helpull. I know a lot of people that will start doingexactly what you did, besides reporting to the FBI which we were told to do. For sure I will start doing what you explained. these people have to pay for their felony! It is not fair! I understand your pain, I dial around 200 times in just a couple hours form my office and nothing after that I decided to contact ebay, i am lucky they are refunding my money, but I still reporting this people!

Ainitariq
05-15-2009, 03:29 PM
Well I gave them enough time, it's time for me to go further & try to get my money back.

The customers who still didn't get their money back they can do so, you can contact your local police or go to the website http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx & file the report. Rebecca posted some information that is very helpful, thank you.

The stress they caused, they deserve some punishment.

caro1216
05-15-2009, 05:06 PM
well, i reported them to ebay (the place i bougth the diapers from) and also to my credit company, but ebay refund my money!!! They just divided the total I paid and divided by 12, and since I got only 5 months they refund me what correspond to 7 months. !!! Now lets see how this company keeps their lies!Good luck to all the rest

akash109
05-15-2009, 07:47 PM
Thanks for the info fox09 it is very helpful. I got my diapers for May09 but after seeing everyone else still having problems, it does not look good going ahead. Its almost time to fill another form for June09. I am still posting on forums and my blog about their bad service and asking people to stay away.

If anyone communicated with them using a gmail account you can download google talk and see online status for [email protected]. I didn't see them online today but there was someone online yesterday for couple of hours, so they are checking their mail for sure. I was able to chat with them only once.
Most of the times they didn't reply to my messages.

fox09
05-16-2009, 08:40 PM
I too received confirmation that my payment will be credited back to my credit card - Also, my credit union rep said they will be using the ic3.gov site and he encouraged us to get on and post as well. This woman is a trip and she's for sure about to go on one!!!
Rebecca

cat
05-16-2009, 11:34 PM
I am in the process of trying to recover my money as I only received one shipment in Feb. I completed the IC3 form as suggested by PayPal. PayPal informed me that it has been over 45 days, so they cannot do anything in refunding my money. My credit card company is looking into it...Has anyone had success? I am sick that I paid $500 for diapers/wipes for one month. Any suggestions would be appreciated...I, too, cannot get in contact with anyone via phone or email....so frustrated!!!! Any advice would be appreciated.

Ainitariq
05-17-2009, 12:28 PM
I filled the IC3 form few days ago, then I realized that it could take a while & she could disappear (that is a lot of damn money if 2000 people signed up for it, I would had left the country long ago), so I decided to go to the local police & file a report. I took the copy of my IC3 form & a confirmation email from their company. The cop told me that it was very good information.
I think it is very time sensitive, people who didn't get their money should contact the local police that would make the case stronger. Since we have all the information so filing the report won't take too long.
pls also inform IC3 & eBay.

okilocal
05-18-2009, 12:20 PM
You need to call the NC Department of Justice. I am also filing a report with my local police department.

If you are or know a repeat victim, contact our office toll free at 1-877-5-NOSCAM (1-877 566-7226).

Jillma65
05-18-2009, 02:24 PM
Has anyone received diapers in the last month??? I am trying relentlessly to get ahold of SOMEONE~!! Help!!

Ainitariq
05-18-2009, 03:52 PM
I talked to one person who didn't get her March supply, so they sent her April package. Some of the customers didn't get their diapers since Feb, some people paid $500 for only one shipment.
People who bought diapers through eBay they got their 3-5 shipments, but the one who bought directly from the company they got none or one shipement only. I won't wait, just try to get your money back.

caro1216
05-19-2009, 08:19 AM
I am so happy to hear that a lot of people are filling complains..These people deserve to be in jail soon

pinkroses517
05-19-2009, 12:30 PM
I came across this link, I tried it...haven't heard back but it never hurts to try!!

http://www.newdiaperclub.eeeks.com/contact.html

I am in the same boat as everyone else....

akash109
05-19-2009, 08:10 PM
Here is a link to another website that they are operating

http://www.newdiaperclub.eeeks.com/page/page/6708544.htm

and to those who have not signed up for this service

DON'T SING-UP !!!!!!!!

Ainitariq
05-19-2009, 09:13 PM
Today my journey with newdiapersclub is over, after several weeks of frusration I got my refund.

I informed FBI & my local PD. The people who are still having trouble to contact them or waiting for their shipment should try to get their money back instead. Good luck everyone.

cat
05-19-2009, 09:35 PM
How did you get your refund?

cat
05-19-2009, 09:44 PM
THIS IS QUOTED FROM THE NEW WEBSITE:

About Us

The idea of this business started about 7 years ago. Once we decided to move forward and actually open the business, things have taken off! We are excited to be offering such a service to new moms. We have six children so we know all about expenses of children, especially baby care needs including diapers.

With the economy the way it is, we are hoping that our services not only save you money, but save you time by having the items shipped directly to your door so you do not have to stand in line at the store nor drive to and from. With this it allows you more time to be spent with your family. It relieves the strain of remembering to grab a package of diapers or wipes while you are out and about allowing you to focus on other needs for your family.

We are blessed to have such a wonderful family to be helping us with this business.

Thanks so much!

The Galliher's

Ainitariq
05-19-2009, 10:08 PM
I contacted pay pal & got a confirmation email today that eBay refunded the money.

Jillma65
05-20-2009, 09:31 AM
I filed a complaint with PayPal because I was promised a shipment 4-30 and of course NEVER GOT IT! I tried to contact SOMEONE but (of course) could not get a hold of ANYONE! PayPal has a system where they try to contact the seller to resolve to the problem before "escalating the complaint" (their term). I got a response IMMEDIATELY that said "the seller was unable to to be contacted" (or something along those lines). So I have "escalated"! I am hoping my money will be refunded because I have 2 babies in diapers and can not afford to be out $650.00!

cat
05-20-2009, 02:12 PM
When I contacted PayPal, they informed me that it was over 45 days, so they would not be able to refund my money. I purchased from Ebaby on 12/8, so I called my credit card company, who is in the process of investigating. I am at a loss emotionally and financially. I really hope that I can get refunded through my credit card company as PayPal is not helping me. I can't understand why the business service for a year was allowed to enter on Ebay if PayPal will not refund after 45 days. I am just beyond angry with the situation!!!

rinnie
05-20-2009, 03:15 PM
I am so relieved to find that I'm not the only one having a dilemma with this company. They should be in jail for their fraudulent behaviour.

Jan. 2009 - I initially found them on Ebay and after paying $75 in January, I waited a month for no service. They never replied to emails, so I processed a claim via Paypal. Only then did they reply, apologizing that the delay was because of a death at their company. How does one respond to something like that? Amy offered to send me a complimentary box of wipes, which she did. It was a huge box of wipes.

Feb. 2009 - I then signed up at their website, for only wipes. They had a promotion, and I paid $81 via my credit card.

Mar. 2009 - Shipment arrives early.

April 2009 - Shipment arrives early.

May 2009 - nothing as of May 19.

After emailing them frequently to no avail, I contact my credit card to issue a dispute. They said that I came just under their 60-day time limit. They assured me that I will get my money even if they are not able to contact the company in 6 weeks. :yeahthat:

I would strongly recommend contacting your credit card companies. I think Amy knew that if she gave 2 months of service and took off after, credit card companies would not come after her.

I read somewhere else that she was "overwhelmed" with 2,000 new sign-ups for Easter. At the very least of $100 per order, that $200,000 of our hard-earned money!!!

She has to be jailed for this.

I realize now that I was not prudent when I signed up with them. I didn't verify whether the owner and her company were legitimate. Also, I didn't question their PO Box on their website. Unfortunately, I read the FBI's tips on avoiding internet fraud a little too late.

Good luck with contacting your credit card companies.

okilocal
05-20-2009, 08:07 PM
My VISA did credit my account a portion of what I paid based on what I did receive. They advised to to file a report with the Federal Trade Commission. Here is the link https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ to file your complaint.

rinnie
05-20-2009, 11:07 PM
Hi,

I would also write to the website company that is hosting Amy Galliher's new www.newdiaperclub.com site. They're called www.eeeks.com. Go to their support tab, and let them know that they're hosting a fraudulent website. Copy the following link when you write to them.

This is Amy's new website: http://www.newdiaperclub.eeeks.com/page/page/6708544.htm

Ainitariq
05-21-2009, 11:21 AM
I filed a report with FBI & local PD, although I got my money back but I still wanted them to be investigated because they are still holding lots of money of other people. Yesterday I got a mail from my PD that said that there were not enough evidence & the case had been closed.
I received that mail after my refund, she saved her skin, smart cookie.

okilocal
05-21-2009, 12:57 PM
My local PD closed the case and said it was a civil suit if I wanted to pursue that at my expense. Since I did get my money back from VISA I opted to just file reports with the Federal Trade Commission and the other site that was listed in this blog.

I did find that my VISA was most helpful....you'll need to ask for the Fraud Department.

rinnie
05-21-2009, 01:24 PM
Hi all, I contacted GoDaddy.com as they host the newdiaperclub.com website. I mentioned that I was a victom of this fraudulent website and that I wanted this website to be shut down. This is what they wrote back:

"Thank you for contacting Go Daddy's Abuse Department.

GoDaddy.com does not allow illegal content on our customer's websites. However, as a hosting provider, it is not our place to determine if the site you have mentioned is actually engaging in illegal activities.
GoDaddy.com regularly works with courts and law enforcement from the local to the international level. If you suspect any of our customers is using their website to engage in any illegal activities, please help us by contacting your local law enforcement agency, and asking them to investigate this situation.

Law enforcement can contact us at [email protected] if they need the website(s) taken down, or if they need more information pursuant to an investigation. We have a long-standing history of cooperation with law enforcement and the courts.

Any disputes over the ownership or wording of the domain name itself will need to be sent to either the registrant, through an arbitration forum such as World Intellectual Property Organization (http://www.wipo.int/href="http://www.wipo.int/" rel=nofollow>http://www.wipo.int/), or the local court system. Per ICANN regulations, domain registrars are prohibited from becoming involved in domain ownership disputes.

If you find that, you are unable to contact the registrant because the contact information given on the Whois database is invalid, please write to [email protected] and let them know.

Sincerely,

GoDaddy.com
24/7 Abuse Department
ARID2215"

okilocal
05-21-2009, 02:13 PM
I called Godaddy.com and they advised to send an email to [email protected] which I have done.

I contacted the other company and that site is now shut-down!

Let's all get this site shut down too.

I the company know that I had file a report with the FTC as well as with the FBI Internet Fraud department. I also reference this blog so they could read for themselves what Amy is doing.

cat
05-21-2009, 03:17 PM
Her website has been cancelled on eeeks.com -- but the other one is still up and running -- hosted by Go.daddy.com

I feel like such an idiot to be suckered into this scam. I wanted to ask those of you who received a refund from your credit card -- how did the process work? When I called my citi card, they told me they would investigate this matter...it has been over 60 days, but they are making an exception as this was a service that should have occurred monthly. I was just wondering how the credit card companies will receive the money back -- does it come from the fraudulent company? I am worried that I will not be credited my $500 because it has been since Dec. 8, 2008. I will be so pissed if I paid this for one box of diapers/wipes. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as PayPal is not helping me due to the time limit.

Hope refunds are coming back to all of you that had good faith -- newdiaperclub should be ashamed of themselves.

Loverocks911
05-21-2009, 07:58 PM
Thank you for your message and for using our Support System.

Could you please submit your complaint to our Terms of Service Department so that they can process this for you.

In addition to the above the site newdiaperclub.eeeks.com has been canceled and blocked from our system until further investigation is done by our Terms of Service Department.

If this answered your question, please close this case otherwise please let us know how we can help you further.

Have a Great Day!

Best Regards

Susana
Software Support Technician

rinnie
05-21-2009, 08:46 PM
To Okilocal and Ainitariq

I am so sorry to hear that each of your local PDs closed the case. This woman, Amy, has absconded with probably close to $1,000,000 from hundreds of unsuspecting parents.

How can we get her website cancelled? I've written to each of the website companies hosting her sites to no avail.

Isn't this CNN worthy? Maybe she wants notoriety!

Amy also still has her Ebay ID active under "familyfinance". I'm checking the feedback she received and writing to those Ebay buyers who purchased diapers/wipes, etc. to make them aware of the con artist they're dealing with.

rinnie
05-21-2009, 09:14 PM
cat -- I only just processed my claim to Amex. I paid in Feb.09. They told me to wait 6 to 8 weeks while they investigated this claim. I get the feeling the refund is coming from the credit card company's "pot of gold". I think Amy has absconded with our money, but I want her caught.

Also, I am soo happy to hear that eeeeks.com has sided with us and cancelled the website. Now we need to work with godaddy.com to close the other site.

Good luck to all. :)

rinnie
05-21-2009, 09:35 PM
cat, I know how you're feeling about being scammed. I feel so very embarrassed telling anyone. Like, duh, shouldn't I have known better?? At the time, the diaper/wipes 12-month plan looked really good, and ... Amy is a very charming, sweet-talking person on the phone.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get your money back. $500 is a lot. I'm out less than $100, as I only bought wipes.

cat
05-22-2009, 01:39 AM
Thanks for making me feel better...I am just so angry, which is unlike me. However, I just received an email from PayPal stating that my credit card company is requesting a "charge back" -- whatever that means??? I don't think Amy has any money in her account for this to occur...keeping fingers crossed though. Also, I think that kevin created an AWESOME site warning others of the scam they are running... www.newdiaperclub.net -- hopefully, others will heed the warnings. Thanks again...hope your money comes back to you.

rinnie
05-22-2009, 05:22 AM
cat, that's awesome with that new website. :bighand:

I'll be so happy when her website is shutdown, but mostly, I want her caught.

I keep wondering if the crime she has committed is CNN worthy?? She hasn't just stolen a small amount, i.e., $200; I'm certain it's close to $1,000,000, if there are some 2,000+ victims at $500 each. That part is sickening to me.

I'll do my best to promote your new website, and I hope others reading your post will do the same.

rinnie
05-22-2009, 06:01 AM
Hi everyone,

I thought you should know that there's one more very interesting email linked to Ms Galliher.

When I initially won the auction on Ebay in February, I had paid $75 via Paypal. When I didn't receive the baby wipes after a month, I initiated a Paypal claim. That's when she contacted me so very apologetic!

My Paypal record has yet another email address linked to her: [email protected]

I googled it, and it's linked to:

http://newhanover.ces.ncsu.edu/content/4-H+Fall+Events

It seems Amy was responsible for "Envirothon 1 & 2" club at the North Carolina State University's 4H Fall events.

I think we should email the contact person (Aimee A. Sloan
[email protected]) at the University who is listed on the above website, and maybe link her to this site.

okilocal
05-22-2009, 09:43 AM
Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for contacting Go Daddy's Spam and Abuse Department.

GoDaddy.com does not allow illegal content on our customer's websites. However, as a hosting provider, it is not our place to determine if the site you have mentioned is actually engaging in illegal activities.
GoDaddy.com regularly works with courts and law enforcement from the local to the international level. If you suspect any of our customers is using their website to engage in any illegal activities, please help us by contacting your local law enforcement agency, and asking them to investigate this situation.

Law enforcement can contact us at [email protected] if they need the website(s) taken down, or if they need more information pursuant to an investigation. We have a long-standing history of cooperation with law enforcement and the courts.

Any disputes over the ownership or wording of the domain name itself will need to be sent to either the registrant, through an arbitration forum such as World Intellectual Property Organization (http://www.wipo.int/href="http://www.wipo.int/" rel=nofollow>http://www.wipo.int/), or the local court system. Per ICANN regulations, domain registrars are prohibited from becoming involved in domain ownership disputes.

If you find that, you are unable to contact the registrant because the contact information given on the Whois database is invalid, please write to [email protected] and let them know.

Sincerely,
Spam and Abuse Department
GoDaddy.com

akash109
05-22-2009, 08:06 PM
I would like to thank and applaud the efforts of Kevin Bernier for taking the this awareness campaign to the next level by creating a dedicated website and writing an honest and very informative review about their service.

I have added his website link at my blog. Everyone should make sure visit Kevin's the site http://www.newdiaperclub.net couple of times a day to increase the traffic and better its ranking.

my newdiaperclub.wordpress.com (http://newdiaperclub.wordpress.com) blog comes up on the first page of google search results if you search newdiaperclub or newdiaperclub.com so it should also help push some traffic to Kevin's site.

caro1216
05-22-2009, 08:30 PM
Let me tell you my story. I tried that too, go to paypal to get my money back, they told me to go to ebay and ash for my refund becuase mine was over 45 days (oct-08). i did and got a partial refund from ebay. After that someone else told me they got a full refund from paypal and they had more than 45 days! so paypal didnt take those 45 , so you have to go for it!
I tried to open a new refund with paypal and it worked! of course the answer was that ebay already refund me but i went thru all the process.

So just go and open a regular dispute, look for your transaction number, specify for the month and year, it will give you several transactions, choose the one that correspond to the diapers and specify that this was a monthly transaction, how many month receive, sometimes they will refund you full or some times they will divide between 12 months and abstract the months you got and place the refund! try!

paypal told me that since ebay already refund my money they couldnt do anything, that they were the first option and why i didnt do it? i explained to them that i was told by paypal people that nothing could be done!!! but they told me i was misinformed!!! anyway, try paypal again, dont call them, open your dispute :)

good luck

JBLCI
05-22-2009, 11:29 PM
HI I am a Mom to 5 beautiful children. I just a beautiful baby girl Isabella Grace on 3/17/2009. My husband is the only one working because I have 1 Autistic child who needs my time and constant attention and guidance. I recently in February of this year found a website www.NewDiaperClub.com and it promises a year worth of your choice of diapers for 12 months A WHOLE YEAR for $500.00 so I thought WOW what a deal and signed up. I also bought a year's supply of wipes also for $75. I found out now after only receiving 1 month supply of both Diaper & wipes this company IS A BIG FRAUD and is swindling money from tons of expectant parents and parents who need a good deal on diapers with today's economy. I received my first and only shipment in March 2009 and none for April and none for May and I have emailed /called a million times with no response. Then I find out from many websites this is a FRAUD and a HUDE SCAM !!! She has 2,000 customers and has ripped off at least 75% or more of them and took their money. She won't reply to emails or return calls. She will ship your first order and then nothing ever again after that. She waits for Paypal and your credit card's refund time to expire before she cuts you off and takes your money. She makes you think your going to get your diapers and repeatedly will tell you they have shipped or will be shipping tomorrow or this weekend but then you never get them. SHE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED AND ARRESTED FOR Internet fraud and scamming thousands of paying families with babies in diapers. She is a FRAUD and SCAM artisit. So please WARN ALL OF AMERICA ....DO NOT JOIN THE NEW DIAPER CLUB, THIS IS A SCAM AND YOU WILL LOSE $500 FOR DIAPERS OR $575 FOR DIAPERS AND WIPES. So in the end I lost $575.00 with 5 kids on 1 income and will have to scrape to buy Isabella's diapers when I thought they were paid for the year. Thanks for listening and I HOPE WE SPREAD THE WORD AND PREVENT OTHER MOM'S AND DAD'S FROM FALLING FOR THE DIAPER SCAM !!!

okilocal
05-23-2009, 10:32 AM
Amy Galliher lives in New Hanover Co. and her business is a New Hanover Co. address.

I think each and everyone of us needs to bring to the attention of the Sheriff of this county what this women is doing.......

Email Sheriff Sidney Causey at [email protected]

Together we will stand in force!!! It makes me sick that so many families have been hurt financially by this women.

pinkroses517
05-23-2009, 03:13 PM
I sent emails to all the people listed on the 4-H website as well as the Sherriff. I like the idea of contacting the local TV stations and Newspapers to see if they will to an investigative reports on this woman!!

phlo2000
05-26-2009, 12:02 PM
Let me tell you my story. I tried that too, go to paypal to get my money back, they told me to go to ebay and ash for my refund becuase mine was over 45 days (oct-08). i did and got a partial refund from ebay. After that someone else told me they got a full refund from paypal and they had more than 45 days! so paypal didnt take those 45 , so you have to go for it!
I tried to open a new refund with paypal and it worked! of course the answer was that ebay already refund me but i went thru all the process.

So just go and open a regular dispute, look for your transaction number, specify for the month and year, it will give you several transactions, choose the one that correspond to the diapers and specify that this was a monthly transaction, how many month receive, sometimes they will refund you full or some times they will divide between 12 months and abstract the months you got and place the refund! try!

paypal told me that since ebay already refund my money they couldnt do anything, that they were the first option and why i didnt do it? i explained to them that i was told by paypal people that nothing could be done!!! but they told me i was misinformed!!! anyway, try paypal again, dont call them, open your dispute :)

good luck

Hi,

I was unsuccessful in trying to get the money back via paypal dispute. My auction was in late October, so when filing the dispute online, the paypal website automatically closed it, which was later explained to me by a CSR that it was because of the 45 day limit. Also, the CSR told me that they weren't even able to open the case since it was that old, finally ending the conversation by directing me to my credit card company....

Can anyone who was successful let us in on the secret?

Thanks!
-Philip

Fedup
05-26-2009, 02:05 PM
Well i see that I'm not the only one this has happened too! Thanks for all the info from everyone! It is helping me since the lady I spoke to when I called eBay last week was really no help at all. She told me since it was over 90 days old, she couldn't do anything about it! She asked me why I didn't call them sooner and I said I was getting my diapers all along till when March came...NO DIAPERS! I had emailed Amy several times and then tried calling and no answer! I then saw on the website that they apologized for the delay in the orders and to make a comment about not receiving April's order. Well I did and I said also that I didn't receive March either. When May came I got scared and started to do research. I paid $542.22 for my year supply of diapers and I'm sick to my stomach! Not to mention my mom has been diagnosed with breast cancer and isn't doing good at all. I am so stressed and I want these people to get what WE paid for!!! Is there any hope for us? Does anybody else have any more suggestions?
All I know is since I have to actually go out and buy diapers now, I am losing more money than the difference of what Amy owes me!
I'm sorry for what she has done to all of us...we need to make sure she is punished and we get our money back!!:thumbsup:

Fedup
05-26-2009, 02:13 PM
I just tried the website above and it says "website cancelled"! Wow I wonder if they know something is going to happen!!:applause:

Fedup
05-26-2009, 02:57 PM
I also tried disputing with paypal and they automatically closed it because of my purchase in August of 2008. What is the secret to the refund? I thought paypal was the BEST way to go and they would protect you from people like Amy Galliher!!
I also think we should get the media and press involved!!

JBLCI
05-26-2009, 06:00 PM
HI I am a Mom to 5 beautiful children. I just a beautiful baby girl Isabella Grace on 3/17/2009. My husband is the only one working because I have 1 Autistic child who needs my time and constant attention and guidance. I recently in February of this year found a website www.NewDiaperClub.com and it promises a year worth of your choice of diapers for 12 months A WHOLE YEAR for $500.00 so I thought WOW what a deal and signed up. I also bought a year's supply of wipes also for $75. I found out now after only receiving 1 month supply of both Diaper & wipes this company IS A BIG FRAUD and is swindling money from tons of expectant parents and parents who need a good deal on diapers with today's economy. I received my first and only shipment in March 2009 and none for April and none for May and I have emailed /called a million times with no response. Then I find out from many websites this is a FRAUD and a HUDE SCAM !!! She has 2,000 customers and has ripped off at least 75% or more of them and took their money. She won't reply to emails or return calls. She will ship your first order and then nothing ever again after that. She waits for Paypal and your credit card's refund time to expire befoer she cuts you off and takes your money. She makes you think your going to get your diapers and repeatedly will tell you they have shipped or will be shipping tomorrow or this weekend but then you never get them. SHE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED AND ARRESTED FOR Internet fraud and scamming thousands of paying families with babies in diapers. She is a FRAUD and SCAM artisit. So please WARN ALL OF AMERICA ....DO NOT JOIN THE NEW DIAPER CLUB, THIS IS A SCAM AND YOU WILL LOSE $500 FOR DIAPERS OR $575 FOR DIAPERS AND WIPES. So in the end I lost $575.00 with 5 kids on 1 income and will have to scrape to buy Isabella's diapers when I thought they were paid for the year. Thanks for listening and I HOPE YOU SPREAD THE WORD AND PREVENT OTHER MOM'S AND DAD'S FROM FALLING FOR THE DIAPER SCAM !!!

I sent it to Oprah, Dr.Phil, Maury Povich Show, The Bonnie Hunt Show, Dateline NBC......hope it gets out there and it gets her arressted and people don't fall for her scam anymore !!

akash109
05-26-2009, 08:24 PM
Paypal security is overrated and it is good for one time auctions and not good for long term services. Also they don't protect you if you buy something from an international seller or an unverified seller registered with ebay.

which website is canceled can you post the url.

cat
05-26-2009, 08:54 PM
I got nowhere with PayPal too; I filed a dispute with my credit card company (however they said I paid the middle-man, which is PayPal)...Therefore, I have not heard anything; they said it would be six weeks or so. I feel your pain about the money -- you need to check out Kevin's site at http://www.newdiaperclub.net -- make sure you type in http: (not https) -- Check out the posts...hopefully, it will make you feel better.

Ainitariq
05-26-2009, 11:53 PM
Reading all these stories from the people makes me really upset. When it's come to the children, every parents wants to do their best, we just tried to save some money in this tough economy & thats all.
I wonder why paypal is not giving refund to anyone? in my case paypal took the money from my bank account. I called & emailed ebay but that didn't work, since I didn't pay from the credit card so I wasn't able to file a dispute with them. I decided to filed a complaint with FBI & local PD. I knew contacting paypal won't work for me, but an officer from my local PD suggested that I should let them know. After I filed a dispute with them I got an email that said I got 100% refund from ebay. I don't have any idea if the ebay took the money from the seller or filing a report with the FBI worked (since paypal & ebay are not refunding anyone else). I'm speculating that FBI might contacted her, to save her skin she just gave my money back or paypal has different policy for the people who don't pay from their credit card or maybe I was lucky.
Good luck everyone, I know it's very frustrating.

Fedup
05-27-2009, 09:10 AM
http://www.newdiaperclub.eeeks.com/contact.html

I read further after I responded and it looks like everyone knows about this one being shut down! Sorry if I got your hopes up!

Also, I wanted to let everyone know that I contacted the BBB in South Carolina and spoke with Valerie and she knew exactly what the name was!! She said since the end of April the complaints have been pouring in!! They are investigating her and the FBI is involved!! Valerie also suggested contacting Consumer Protection. That's is all I have so far. Oh yeah, one more thing! I called my bank card who paypal is through and he spoke to someone and I might be able to get two months worth of refund back, but I have to wait till the "contract" expires! I thought that was strange, but I still am fighting with eBay and paypal!! This is crap!

hellokitty1
05-27-2009, 11:01 AM
I sent it to Oprah, Dr.Phil, Maury Povich Show, The Bonnie Hunt Show, Dateline NBC......hope it gets out there and it gets her arressted and people don't fall for her scam anymore !!

It has been sad reading about all of your experiences. I might suggest you go to your local news station. Most news programs have a "consumer" reporter. Your'e going to get a response from them long before you hear from Oprah.

NBC:
http://www.wect.com/

ABC:
http://www.wwaytv3.com/
http://www.wwaytv3.com/troubleshooters/

CBS:
http://www.wilm-tv.com/

cable network that covered her accident; this would be the perfect station to contact:
http://www.news14.com/Default.aspx?RegionCookie=110

ETA:

Do a google search of her (amy galliher north carolina) and you can find some info on her and at least if you want to sling her name in mud around her friends, you can do that.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4GGLG_enUS317US317&q=amy+galliher+north+carolina&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

I also found a facebook listing for Amy Galiher in NC; perhaps this is the same one: http://www.facebook.com/people/Amy-Galliher/1478762752

hellokitty1
05-27-2009, 11:17 AM
cable network that covered her accident; this would be the perfect station to contact:
http://www.news14.com/Default.aspx?RegionCookie=110

I highky suggest one of you send an email to this station to share your story. here is the contact info for the station:
http://www.news14.com/content/about_us/coastal_newsrooms/default.aspx

the email address for news tips is [email protected]

m448
05-27-2009, 11:53 AM
the NC attorney general is notoriously tough on fraud - you should contact Roy Cooper's office

http://www.ncdoj.com/

kwc
05-27-2009, 02:06 PM
Holy crap, now she's killed someone. Seriously.
http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20090525/articles/905259995

It must be her, right?

Ainitariq
05-27-2009, 03:08 PM
Oh my God...I think this is her, she has a lot of pressure & knows that she got the people mad & FBI is investigationg her, in this situation lack of concentration or attention is pretty normal. Now she is in trouble, that could be a strong point for prosecutors.

okilocal
05-27-2009, 07:42 PM
Here is the link to an interview I did with the local newstation and they were able to find Amy.

http://www.wwaytv3.com/node/16000

Here is the written interview
http://www.wwaytv3.com/diampers_not_being_delivered/05/2009

Everyone still needs to contact New Hanover Sheriff's department to file a formal complaint. 798-4260 - Det. Bredenbeck

Not sure I believe anything she said on the interview!!

JBLCI
05-27-2009, 09:55 PM
I filed my police report with the Sheriff's office in New Hanover and I contacted the same news station that covered her accident. I told them the whole story and the Scam Artist/Fraud she is ! I am working everyday to get her brought to justice and hoping and praying to get my money back because $575 is alot to lose with 5 kids and 1 income and a new baby who now is being robbed of her diapers

akash109
05-28-2009, 12:33 AM
Great work Sarah, I finally got to see the face of the thug who scammed so many people. She does not seemed concerned or shows any emotions and talking more BS. Did I hear her say some thing about business being closed. She is talking way to fast for me to understand. That's a sure sign when you are trying to lie you tend to speak faster.

rinnie
05-28-2009, 03:17 AM
Awesome work okilocal. :applause:

So that's the face of the thief who is causing us so much grief! She seems emotionless and unconcerned in the video. What did she say, " ... it wasn't meant as a scam at all ..."?? Huh??? So, she takes hundreds of thousands of dollars as payment from parents, doesn't deliver the product and doesn't return phone calls or emails ... and that's not a scam to her? What planet is she living in?

Let's hope we get some fruition from this.

rinnie
05-28-2009, 03:47 AM
okilocal, since eeeks.com complied and cancelled Amy's website, shouldn't godaddy.com now comply and suspend her website seeing that this interview was done?

Here is the link to an interview I did with the local newstation and they were able to find Amy.

http://www.wwaytv3.com/node/16000

Here is the written interview
http://www.wwaytv3.com/diampers_not_being_delivered/05/2009

Everyone still needs to contact New Hanover Sheriff's department to file a formal complaint. 798-4260 - Det. Bredenbeck

Not sure I believe anything she said on the interview!!

rinnie
05-28-2009, 03:51 AM
Yes, I agree re Paypal security on long-term contracts. This was the home page of Amy's new website with eeeks.com. They complied and suspended her website. Godaddy.com needs to do the same.

http://www.newdiaperclub.eeeks.com/page/page/6708544.htm

Paypal security is overrated and it is good for one time auctions and not good for long term services. Also they don't protect you if you buy something from an international seller or an unverified seller registered with ebay.

which website is canceled can you post the url.

NewDiaperClubScam
05-28-2009, 12:50 PM
Everyone please contact New Hanover Sheriff's department to file a formal complaint 910-798-4260 and speak for Det. Bredenbeck. It is extremely important that they get as many complaints filed as possible. Without these complaints the case with simply not stand up. Please dont wait!!!! Call today!!!

Thanks.

Kevin Bernier
http://www.newdiaperclub.net

akash109
05-28-2009, 03:21 PM
NewDiaperclub.com Website DOWN (http://www.NewDiaperclub.com) – it says temporary thing but existing customers should be acting fast to file complaints.

In the tv interview she talks like she is a victim, I thinks its the result of the TV interview. Now atleast new people won't signup.

rinnie
05-28-2009, 05:46 PM
Yeah to the Amy's website being shut down. :bighand:

Do we know if Amy requested the suspension or did godaddy.com do it on their own?

JBLCI
05-28-2009, 06:09 PM
This was a news story on Amy Galliher released today

http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20090528/ARTICLES/905289899/-1/NEWS01?Title=Van-driver-charged-in-Saturday-s-fatal-crash-with-scooter-in-Castle-Hayne

akash109
05-28-2009, 06:11 PM
It looks like something Amy did herself. it does not look like an official godaddy thing. The site still has her logo and menu buttons looks like she disabled access to all the pages and only administrator or a person with login and password can access them. It is very simple to do you can have the site settings changed to maintenance mode and have a message display on the website for visitors. So its not dead yet but after so much bad press it will be really hard to continue operating her business under the same name.

I am glad Kevin download her entire website.

akash109
05-28-2009, 06:22 PM
Amy Leigh Galliher, 39, of Lockwood Drive in Wilmington, was charged by the N.C. Highway Patrol with failure to yield to a stop sign and misdemeanor death by a vehicle, stemming from Saturday’s accident.

James Richard Hewitt, 53, died at New Hanover Regional Medical Center on Sunday. He had been listed in critical condition at the hospital after the accident at the corner of Castle Hayne and North College roads in Castle Hayne. Hewitt was driving his scooter north on Castle Hayne Road, and Galliher told police she stopped at a stop sign but didn’t see the scooter as she crossed the road.

Diaper baggage

Galliher also faces an investigation into her business, NewDiaperClub.com, by the Better Business Bureau.

click for more
(http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20090528/ARTICLES/905289899/-1/NEWS01?Title=Van-driver-charged-in-Saturday-s-fatal-crash-with-scooter-in-Castle-Hayne)

wac421
05-28-2009, 07:20 PM
The Det. I spoke to today said something to the effect that what goes around comes around.

I would be a basketcase if I'm driving with my kids and accidentally hit a small animal darting acorss the road. But Amy accidentally ran over and killed a human being with her kids in the van! That would send anyone into severe depression.

I just hope her attorney or our credit card companies put an end to the newdiaperclub financial disastor.

Amy Leigh Galliher, 39, of Lockwood Drive in Wilmington, was charged by the N.C. Highway Patrol with failure to yield to a stop sign and misdemeanor death by a vehicle, stemming from Saturday’s accident.

James Richard Hewitt, 53, died at New Hanover Regional Medical Center on Sunday. He had been listed in critical condition at the hospital after the accident at the corner of Castle Hayne and North College roads in Castle Hayne. Hewitt was driving his scooter north on Castle Hayne Road, and Galliher told police she stopped at a stop sign but didn’t see the scooter as she crossed the road.

Diaper baggage

Galliher also faces an investigation into her business, NewDiaperClub.com, by the Better Business Bureau.

click for more
(http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20090528/ARTICLES/905289899/-1/NEWS01?Title=Van-driver-charged-in-Saturday-s-fatal-crash-with-scooter-in-Castle-Hayne)

rinnie
05-29-2009, 01:47 PM
Hi all

I just checked Amy's other part of her existing newdiaperclub.com website and it's still active where people can register and pay!

http://shop.newdiaperclub.com/viewcart.sc

The "home" link takes you to the suspended page. However, all the other links are very much active.

rinnie
05-29-2009, 04:49 PM
No sooner had I posted this message that the secondary website is gone. I wonder if Amy is reading these posts.

Hi all

I just checked Amy's other part of her existing newdiaperclub.com website and it's still active where people can register and pay!

http://shop.newdiaperclub.com/viewcart.sc

The "home" link takes you to the suspended page. However, all the other links are very much active.

akash109
05-29-2009, 06:14 PM
Yes https://shop.newdiaperclub.com was the website she was working on and she told me things would improve when she moves to this new website.

the link does not work for me any more may be she is reading our reviews and making changes.

NewDiaperClubScam
05-29-2009, 11:41 PM
I am glad Kevin download her entire website.

Yeah its definitely amazing to me that she canned all her pages. I tried to cover as many bases as I could as far as data from this fraud.

A new posting was added to the news story:

http://blogs.starnewsonline.com/default.asp?item=2382963

I actually wrote in to her after her last article.

Fedup
05-31-2009, 01:13 PM
Hi! I just got done with contacting news14. I told them my story! Good idea to share yours! Great job okilocal!!

brasslover
05-31-2009, 02:17 PM
It looks like I'm not the only one "taken for a ride" here. I'm out $800 to the NewDiaperClub and Amy. If anyone has any success getting their money back, please let me know. I paid for mine thru PayPal and have just filed a dispute. Don't know if it will work...........

akash109
05-31-2009, 05:00 PM
Don't rely too much on paypal, make sure you also file a complaint with you credit card company or your bank. I am not sure when you paid using Paypal. My charge was already over 4 months old so it was closed instantly by paypal saying "Case does not meet filing guidelines". The credit card company is looking into it but they also said it may be too late to get anything unless the company issues a refund. I am not so sure if she will give us refund even though she said in her interview that she will give refunds so that we are "more ok" whatever that means.

Jillma65
06-02-2009, 03:55 PM
I just filed a complaint with the North Carolina Department of Justice at the recommendation of the Attorney General. The website is www.ncdoj.com/Consumer/2-2-12-File-a-Complaint.aspx you need all of Amy's information in order to file.

I paid with PayPal and am very disappointed that they will not help me at all!

Good luck to all!

xobklynqt143
06-02-2009, 08:14 PM
FYI the det. called me he said on friday hes going to meet with the DA to discuss to either do a civil suit against her or criminal.....he said the lawyer has been open and honest with him...he also said hes going to be sending out a general email soon.

NewDiaperClubScam
06-02-2009, 11:00 PM
Please do not call Detective Bredenbeck with anymore complaints. I spoke with him today and he said that he had 25 calls alone he had to return on this case. He asked that I remove the number from the website and give everyone this update:

Detective Bredenbeck has been in touch with Amy Galliher's Business Attorney. He stated that her Attorney needed to sit down with Amy and go over all of her records which he was expecting some time today. At the current time it appears that this will be more a civil suit which unfortunately would take the Detective out of the picture. However he is very willing to help give us advice on what to do.

The big thing we have going for us is Sarah who is local. He stated it would probably be difficult if we all tried to follow suits since most of us are not close to her location. He suggested if Sarah was up for it that we could all rally together and file one suit for all of us through Sarah.

That being said Detective B seemed confident that her business attorney was not if you will "blowing smoke". Her attorney stated that he hoped once he was able to get through her records he could begin to work on possible refunds. However the refunds would not be for full payment but most likely prorated based on how many shipments you received.

Things are moving along although a little slowly they are moving. Detective B still needs to talk to the DA but has plans to send out emails to those he has emails for and calls to those who do not sometime next week.

He did say the website was a success and it definitely worked so thanks to everyone for your awesome responses. Hopefully it will not all be in vane.

rinnie
06-03-2009, 01:45 PM
I shop a lot online and always have been very careful. So the fact that I got scammed by Amy Galliher is playing on my mind over and over again. How could I not see it?

The critical point which I did not heed was that Amy wanted 12 months of payment upfront, but would only ship once a month. Why did I not see that as being suspicious? It seems she always had an answer for my concerns, and I fell prey to her deviousness.

She eagerly took our money and probably stashed it in a high-interest account, where she's probably earning extra income on our money (even a mere 1% would generate a lot of interest on $1,000,000!). She shouldn't just refund us the balance owning, she should pay us the full amount owing.

cat
06-03-2009, 07:49 PM
Rinnie -- don't beat yourself up. I think that we all believed that it would be a convenient service during a very busy time in our lives. I keep thinking that I should have known better too -- I think that I have learned a very valuable (and expensive) lesson from all of this...I hope that we get refunded, but our time dealing with this mess will never be replaced. I just wanted you to know that I feel the same way you do -- know that you are not alone. Hope we get justice soon...

akash109
06-03-2009, 10:36 PM
I agree that for me the convenience of not having to worry about buying diapers sounded more appealing than the price. I thought I would save some time but I ended up spending more time on this stupid thing. I also thought that I was helping a home based business or a small business and I liked the idea. I overlooked their initial mistake thinking they were still learning and will workout the problems and things will be smooth going forward. I am sure we are not the only ones to make this mistake so please don't blame yourself too much.

After closing my dispute paypal sent me an email to take a survey to rate their handling of the dispute and resolution system. They only got very dissatisfied ratings from me and I also told them that I would not be recommending them to anyone and will not use their service in future or not buy from anyone offering paypal as the only choice of payment. I am all for anti Paypal campaign too.

rinnie
06-04-2009, 07:02 AM
thank you cat.

I wish we could all face her directly and make a victim impact statement so she could see the faces of the families she has hurt in this tough economy.

akash109, thank you for your message too.

I am all for work at home moms. The unfortunate thing that Amy has done is put doubt in the minds of others. I had been hoping to start my own home-based business once my little ones are older. Now, I would not be comfortable trying to convince others that my business is viable especially when a thief such as Amy, was so charming to me. This experience has made me re-think my ideas for a home-based business and how people interact with others.

Anyways, let's hope for a positive end to this mess.

akash109
06-04-2009, 03:31 PM
Rinnie - I don't think this incident should have any negative impact on your plans for home based business you have to make sure that you don't let it be a reason to hold you back. This should be a learning experience and you can avoid making the same mistake Amy did. She had a great idea (well I still think it is a great idea if it worked) but she turned it into a total disaster because of very very bad service and bad management. Have a well thought out plan with all the data about your product and start slow if you think you are going to fast slow down. I am sure that this experience is not going to make people stop buying from a home based business or an internet businesses. Start with Ebay before you venture out on your own with big plans. Ebay is still a great place to buy and sell with very little investment and very little expenses. Good Luck.

NewDiaperClubScam
06-04-2009, 10:19 PM
If you have not called the new hanover sheriffs office regarding your case please call today!!!

910-798-4260

inform them you need to file a complaint regarding newdiaperclub.com and amy galliher!

If you have already called please do not call again, i will provide updates as they become avaliable.

The more calls they get the better chance this has at being criminal!

rinnie
06-06-2009, 07:15 AM
akash109, thank you for this uplifting message.

Before I was introduced to Amy on Ebay, I had set up an Ebay account, initially to buy products for my family. Then, I got courageous enough to sell one or two household items and a handful of my kids' stuff. I successfuly sold about 19 items, and the response was encouraging. This mini success had me thinking about selling online baby products. I even communicated with another mom with a successful baby product website.

Then when this Amy fiasco arrived, I shelved the idea for my own baby business venture. Once this situation comes to a positive resolve, I'll reconsider my own business plans, but not for another year or so.

Thank you again.

Rinnie - I don't think this incident should have any negative impact on your plans for home based business you have to make sure that you don't let it be a reason to hold you back. This should be a learning experience and you can avoid making the same mistake Amy did. She had a great idea (well I still think it is a great idea if it worked) but she turned it into a total disaster because of very very bad service and bad management. Have a well thought out plan with all the data about your product and start slow if you think you are going to fast slow down. I am sure that this experience is not going to make people stop buying from a home based business or an internet businesses. Start with Ebay before you venture out on your own with big plans. Ebay is still a great place to buy and sell with very little investment and very little expenses. Good Luck.

brasslover
06-07-2009, 01:51 PM
Det.Brendenbeck also contacted me this weekend. He has been in frequent contact with Amy's business attorney who is hoping to work on pro-rated refunds. Apparently there will be communication coming out to all clients with the steps to file a claim. The detective also said the DA will not approach as a criminal matter - it will need to be civil. I guess we'll see what happens.

rinnie
06-09-2009, 07:58 AM
re the email from the Det. from last night.

Does anyone know why Amy's Paypal account was frozen by Paypal? Was it because of Ebay complaints? Why didn't Amy reveal to the Det. the reason her account was frozen?

If she knew she had a problem in April, why did she not update her update and call people back. Why did she leave us hanging?

So we've potentially lost our money and we might have to incur further expenses to get what's rightfully ours back!!! That is so unfair.

What did Amy do our money? Did she spend it on spa treatments, on gambling, on Disney trips? What?? Where is she hiding the $100,000+?

akash109
06-09-2009, 12:28 PM
I think paypal probably froze her account because there was suddenly too much money and it was coming too fast which is a certain red flag. They probably tried to contact her and she never replied to their email or phone calls as usual and that might have triggered a scam alert and they froze her account. But I am not sure if the detective made an effort to investigate the reason and the truth behind what Amy said about her paypal account becasue as we all know we can't believe a word she says.

Lets hope this attorney she hired will do something to fix the mess. I am not happy that the DA refused to take up our case. Why is it that the criminals can get all kinds of representation but the DA who is paid by the tax payer money to represent us will not pursue these criminals. Its sad that the police and detectives do all the hard work of catching criminals and the DA lets them walk away.

rinnie
06-09-2009, 01:25 PM
I am really disappointed when I read that email with the civil case. I too don't understand why she's not being charged.

If someone stole 2 items from a convenience store, they'd get arrested and charged. So why is the DA office letting her walk out when she has stolen over $100,000 from us? It upsets me. I also hope that the attorney comes through and gives us all our money back. And I hope that Amy has a red flag with her name and her SSN so that if she ever opens another business, we know that it is her. Ebay sadly doesn't flag criminals, so she could return easily with a different ID and a post office box.

I'm praying that this ends with all of us get our money back. If we got it back with interest, I'd be happier.

Fedup
06-09-2009, 06:31 PM
This is really bull crap!! Once again a crminal who stole money from hard working parents has escaped with thousands of dollars!! This is so unfair! She said she got overwhelmed with the orders...well she was the one who listed them on eBay!! If she got overwhelmed she should of let us know and then NOT listed anymore auctions till she "caught up". Amy is trying to sound like the victim and this makes me sick! I wish I could reach her on the phone because I would tell her what I think of her!
So now the only thing we can do is wait?

cat
06-10-2009, 12:48 AM
I am hoping that this "attorney" does the right thing -- I can't understand where the money went??? If no one received diapers/wipes, the money should be there to give back to everyone -- I am sick of waiting on money that I could not afford to lose...I hope that we all get our money back and some peace from having to deal with this mess.

kcandz
06-10-2009, 02:23 PM
Attorneys aren't cheap - a lot of the money will be going to that person.

Sorry for everyone's financial loss.

hellokitty1
06-10-2009, 02:27 PM
Attorneys aren't cheap - a lot of the money will be going to that person.

Sorry for everyone's financial loss.

:yeahthat:

And the attorney works for her, not you. If you want to increase your chances of getting your money back, you need to hire your own lawyer.

akash109
06-11-2009, 12:38 AM
As I see it its an open and shut case you take money to deliver a product or service and then don't deliver the product, don't respond to the calls and close shop that itself is cheating and fraud and the money is not returned and she tried to hide from the customers who gave her money which is theft. So does it really matter what her intentions or motives were and that she didn't intend to cheat and steal our money but she did it anyway. She not only didn't stop ebay listings she also kept her website open all this time if Paypal canceled or froze her account in April then we have to see if someone ordered in May09 using payapal that probably would verify if she is telling the truth.

Even after all these problems she continued to keep her site going which proves her intentions to continue this scam as long as she can.
Only reason she even responded was our combined efforts and an internet campaign on blogs & forums and finally good work of Sarah and Kevin which finally made her close the website and hire an Attorney. If we all didn't have this great forum and didn't come together she would have never done what she is doing now.

rinnie
06-11-2009, 08:51 AM
Well said. Thank you, akash109.

Fedup
06-16-2009, 02:45 PM
So has anyone heard anything? I guess I sound impatient!! I just don't want her to get away......

rinnie
06-16-2009, 04:07 PM
Hi, I got an email today from the claims dept. stating that in order to process my newdiaperclub.com claim, I have to submit information by mid-July. Kevin, I think, will be posting the message on his site.

Amy's website newdiaperclub.com will be gone by tomorrow. :yeahthat:

I've got my material ready to mail, and I hope to get my money refunded soon. I'll be so happy and relieved when this mess is finally over.

Fedup
06-16-2009, 11:12 PM
Awesome! That is excellant news! I too will be happy when this whole thing is over. . . I'm calling paypal again tomorrow. I better get somewhere with them. Thanks for everyone's hard work and important info!

Fedup
06-17-2009, 03:42 PM
Well I just got off the phone for the second time today with paypal. They told me that they can't refund any of my money because its too old...I am so depressed! This is total crap! Well I am not giving up. Any suggestions from anyone? Has anyone received a refund from paypal besides Kevin?

rinnie
06-24-2009, 02:10 PM
Hi, so sorry you're having problems with Paypal. I chose not to pay via Paypal because I wasn't sure they'd help with refunds that were over 2 months old. I paid via credit card directly.

I'm still waiting to hear back from my credit card company. They said they'd know the results this week.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Fedup
06-24-2009, 02:56 PM
Hi! Thanks for thinking of me. I have tried calling paypal almost everyday and no such luck. They even refunded a person that bought diapers the same month I did! Are they just pick and choosing who they will refund? Well I mailed my claim in anyway....not that I will get a efund from her, but I am going to try at this point.

Yeah, keep your fingers and toes crossed!!

Fedup
08-05-2009, 04:33 PM
Just so everyone is aware...Amy Galliher is still selling on the internet. I just happened to be on Half.com and she has been selling different books on there. I still haven't heard anything with the diaper club, but still hoping! I just wanted to let everyone aware that she still is making money so she should be able to pay us all back!