PDA

View Full Version : Baby Cache conversion kits

brismom
04-06-2009, 06:10 PM
We have decided on the Baby Cache Heritage Crib and trying to find out where do you get the conversion kit? BRU does not seem to carry them online, I haven't asked in store yet but curious to find out where others have found them

aliciamt7
04-06-2009, 08:44 PM
You can only order them special order through the store. We ordered ours when we ordered the set in store.

BTW, the set is awesome, we are in LOVE with it!!

Indianamom2
04-06-2009, 10:11 PM
I just (about two hours ago) ordered this crib and the bed rails from the actual Babies r Us store.

The rails are $129, by the way. I was surprised at how much they were.

Oh and apparently the price of the crib has gone up from $399 to $429 since noon. No, I'm not kidding. I don't know if that is the same online though.

Good luck. I'm so dang aggravated with BRU right now....but that's for another time!

I do love the look of this crib though.

Christina

brismom
04-24-2009, 07:33 PM
Oh and apparently the price of the crib has gone up from $399 to $429 since noon. No, I'm not kidding. I don't know if that is the same online though.

It looks like the price of the crib returned to $399, very strange.

Indianamom2
04-27-2009, 02:00 PM
You know, I was just in BRU this morning and I wandered past this crib and noticed the price was back down to $399.

Can I just say how absolutely thrilled I am that I stuck to my guns and did not pay the higher price?

What in the world is going on there?

Christina