PDA

View Full Version : Dear Target...

hellokitty1
04-06-2009, 11:44 PM
...I can totally appreciate your policy on returning without receipts. I get that you limit them to $35 twice a year. So when the item I am returning has a clearance tag clearly labeled $27.98, why do you refuse to accept that and tell me that the item is priced at $39.99 and therefore you cannot accept the return? You'd be better off giving my back my $30 and reselling the item for $40. I only paid $27.98 for it.

Dumba$$e$.

MCsMom
04-07-2009, 12:30 AM
Funny!
There are incompetent people everywhere...

AddiesMom
04-08-2009, 06:42 AM
I agree they are a PITA! That is why I put everything on a credit card at Target. They can swipe the card and find the receipt on file. I only use a gift card if I am buying things like pull-ups, groceries, etc...

WalMart is annoying... they can look up with a card if you know the exact date you bought it, and I think it has to be the same store.

hellokitty1
04-11-2009, 12:41 PM
I agree they are a PITA! That is why I put everything on a credit card at Target. They can swipe the card and find the receipt on file. I only use a gift card if I am buying things like pull-ups, groceries, etc...

i actually did buy the item on my target card but it was over 90 days old so the system would not pull it up. receipt or no receipt, since it was over 90 days old, they treated it as a return without receipt.

i totally understand the policy. i just don't get why the purchase price is clearly labeled on the package and yet because the item is now 39.99, they won't take it even though i did not pay that.

oh well, you live, you learn.

clc053103
04-13-2009, 05:35 PM
Can I add to this? I am soooo angry with Target!!!

Dear Target,

What ever happened to your electronics return policy?

A month ahead of time, I bought a Leapster2 for DS's easter gift. Imagine my disgust when, the night before, I opened the item to charge it and found no instruction manual, no CD, and a USED, BROKEN Leapster?????? Since Target was now closed for the night and closed Easter, I had to go (pay more) and buy it at KMart- at the crack of dawn no less!

Did anyone even look at this thing when it was returned, or did they just tape the box shut and throw it back on the shelf?