PDA

View Full Version : Classica I versus Classica II

notrub9
04-08-2009, 11:39 AM
I know this has come up many times before, but I figured I'd post a new thread dedicated to this topic because the other ones seem to jump in with other brands.

I am sold on a Colgate, and trying to decide between the Classica I and II. I know the Classica I is firmer, and highly rated, so I am wondering about the Classica II. Any feedback on which you would choose?

nonamestill
04-08-2009, 12:35 PM
I'm also curious about this, especially since the new Baby Bargains book will be coming out soon (or has it come out already?). I'm wondering if it's still the Classica I that is the most highly-rated among the foam mattresses in the new book. If anyone has this info, please share. Thank you!

notrub9
04-09-2009, 02:48 PM
I'm also curious about this, especially since the new Baby Bargains book will be coming out soon (or has it come out already?). I'm wondering if it's still the Classica I that is the most highly-rated among the foam mattresses in the new book. If anyone has this info, please share. Thank you!

I do have the new edition of BB and it is still the Classica I.

nonamestill
04-09-2009, 04:32 PM
I do have the new edition of BB and it is still the Classica I.

Thanks! If you don't mind, what are the runners-up for the foam mattress category?

notrub9
04-09-2009, 09:53 PM
The runner-up is Moonlight Slumber's Starlight Support.

Lila
04-10-2009, 11:28 AM
Anyone considering the Colgate Visco-Classica?