PDA

View Full Version : DH- Do your expense report!

elektra
04-09-2009, 02:10 PM
Dear DH- Can you do your GD expense report already!? And can you not give me attitude when I ask you (for the first time) if you have done it?
We just got the CC bill for $1400 which is completely comprised of all of your last trip stuff. No biggie except without your expense check, I'm not really sure how we are going to even pay the minimum on that by the due date! Not to mention the finance charges.
I know they are a pain in the butt because I have to do them too.
However, it would be nice to at least get an apology for not doing it sooner rather than the 'tude.

dotgirl
04-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Feeling that pain! DH has had $1200 sitting out there, waiting to be claimed, for *six months*. Hi! Just do the work!

belovedgandp
04-09-2009, 05:44 PM
Yes, it's always a struggle to get the dang thing in. His most recent one he "didn't realize" the airfare was on the credit card also. Huh? You've been working there for over a year and flown at least 10 times. Yes, it's different than your previous employer, but come on. Do the amended report and get me the extra $500.

At least this employer pays promptly if/when he gets the dang paperwork in. Our former employer regularly took 3 or 4 weeks after a report was submitted to cut a check.