PDA

View Full Version : 5 a day!?!?!

ThreeofUs
04-12-2009, 06:44 PM
Look, DS2. I love you more than life. Really I do.

But 5 BMs per day in CDs - and the time and crying on your part for me to clean each of these dipes - is starting to wear on Mama's nerves. DS1 is starting to get really bored by all the time he has to spend upstairs with us, too.

Daily.

BMs.

Gah.

hillview
04-12-2009, 06:47 PM
Wow. Hugs. Ugg!
/hillary

DrSally
04-13-2009, 09:27 PM
I don't know what to say. 5 a day with cloth dipes would push me over the edge. At least their runny and not those well-formed toddler poops.

maestramommy
04-13-2009, 09:44 PM
:hug: I've had days like this. With Toddler poop. The pasty kind. Not.fun.at.all

Clarity
04-13-2009, 09:53 PM
5 bm's a day? My goodness! I just keep thinking "feed that boy some bananas!" (My answer to every digestive upset - get some bananas! LOL)

Hope all else is well!

maestramommy
04-14-2009, 07:22 AM
5 bm's a day? My goodness! I just keep thinking "feed that boy some bananas!" (My answer to every digestive upset - get some bananas! LOL)

Hope all else is well!

umm, make sure they're unripe bananas. Or you might get 6 bm's instead:p

hellokitty
04-14-2009, 08:08 AM
That's a lot! However, on the flip side, I also have a kid who will go days with going... and that kind of sucks too. Like I used to fear his, "poop day" b/c it would explode everywhere and it literally shot out and got all over the changing table and his bdrm wall. The things we do for our kids, lol.

trales
04-14-2009, 09:39 AM
We have been having 4 a day of the sticky toddler kind. It is driving me nuts. Of course, we are all done by the time daddy gets home. If only she would not scream and yell NO, whenever she sees the potty.

Clarity
04-14-2009, 09:52 AM
umm, make sure they're unripe bananas. Or you might get 6 bm's instead:p

I had to google this and you're right - perfectly ripe bananas wouldn't help at all. Bananas that are still a bit green can but we wouldn't want to give that to a baby anyhow. Guess banana's are off my list of things to eat when you need to slow down the digestive tract a bit. Thanks for the info!

american_mama
04-15-2009, 12:10 AM
Well, should you run low on baby cereal while visiting your parents, you might first consider the consequences of grinding up Fiber One cereal and using it as the thickener for your baby's food.

Obviously, I did not consider those consequences. At least DS was in disposables while on vacation.

DietCokeLover
04-15-2009, 09:29 AM
Gracious. That's a lot of BM.

ThreeofUs
04-15-2009, 10:01 AM
Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks that's a lot of poo!

It's been going on for weeks now, too. AAAAHHHHH.

dcmom2b3
04-17-2009, 01:41 AM
Seems like someone's getting a bit confused 'bout the "strive for five" nutritional campaign. ["shhh, baby don't worry, that's 5 fruits and veggies, not 5 poos that they're talkin' about. Now have a banana. Or five.]

Love, hugs and serious laundry mojo to you, Ivy!