PDA

View Full Version : Crocs Aspens $8.00 at Building 19

billysmommy
04-13-2009, 02:23 PM
These are the ones without the holes ~ good for the sandbox and playground

Ours had lots of colors and sizes left

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_a?url=search-alias%3Dapparel&field-keywords=crocs+aspen&x=0&y=0

AddiesMom
04-13-2009, 02:55 PM
Did you see yellow ones by any chance? My new mission in life is to find any yellow crocs (or mock crocs) in a yellow 8/9 for my yellow-obcessed 3 y.o. DD. The closest I have found is yellowish-green ones at Children's Place or yellow ones with orange trim at Wal Mart.

Which Building 19 location were you at?

billysmommy
04-13-2009, 07:07 PM
Did you see yellow ones by any chance? My new mission in life is to find any yellow crocs (or mock crocs) in a yellow 8/9 for my yellow-obcessed 3 y.o. DD. The closest I have found is yellowish-green ones at Children's Place or yellow ones with orange trim at Wal Mart.

They did have a bunch of yellows but I didn't check the sizes because ds2 already has yellow ones. I loved that they had them sorted by table ~ so one table was all 4-5, one was 6-7, etc. There were some mixed up but it was easy to pick them out because they stood out.

I was at the Natick Building 19 and a friend of mine was at the Burlington one on Saturday and they had a bunch there also.

JTsMom
04-13-2009, 08:12 PM

Here ya go :)
http://shop.crocs.com/pc-21-4-kids-cayman.aspx?navcategories=31,4

alien_host
04-14-2009, 11:14 AM
thanks billysmommy for posting this. I just got a pair for me and one for DD for gardening. I have to say that I find Bldg. 19 to be kind of icky, I never go in there (although both my Mom and MIL love the place).

I do wonder if these will be super hot since they don't have the holes.

addiesmom..I was in the Norwood one and they had what I would call a "butter yellow". They did have kids sizes but I didn't check exactly which ones. The kids ones were at a different place than the adult ones, by the adult shoe racks. I think they were in the process of moving everything around.

AddiesMom
04-15-2009, 06:33 AM
Got them! Couldn't get bright yellow but got the butter ones!

I noticed a few Lands End items, bottoms $9 and tops $5. The woman working told me the Worcester location and one other one (not sure) is having a huge Lands End event on the 25th.