PDA

View Full Version : Need 2nd stroller advice and rec's

EML
04-14-2009, 02:04 PM
Our baby is 5 months old and is starting to sit up. We're finding that when we're out with our current stroller frame and infant seat set up, she's straining to sit up and see everything around us.

We currently have the Maxi Cosi Foray and while we love the fact that the infant seat snaps into it, I'm not so in love with the stroller seat. It's bulky and while the stroller frame folds nicely, the seat just sits there taking space in my cargo area. I'm looking for a 2nd stroller that we can keep in the car so we have it for shorter trips or for when I know I'll need more room for stuff and less room for the stroller. I do want it to have a decent recline just in case she falls asleep and I'd like to keep it under $130. A cup holder and great basket for storage would be nice but aren't top on my list.

GraceH
04-15-2009, 01:11 AM
It sounds like you may be on the prowl for a sale on Macs - either Triumph or Quest?

Personally, I <3 my Graco Mosaic, but I don't know if it would take your MaxiCosi...

MCsMom
04-15-2009, 02:15 AM
Albee Baby is having a Mac sale.
2008 Quests for 169.99 and free shipping!

lefarrell
04-15-2009, 03:44 AM
The Quest recline is only about 45 - 60 degrees tops, and the under seat basket is small and difficult to get to. Check one out in person before you order on-line.