PDA

View Full Version : Dear Body

HIU8
04-14-2009, 02:20 PM
Why are you doing this to me? I am not PG. Why am I severely nauseated and feel as if I am going to throw up any second? I am on the pill b/c you suddenly decided that I needed to feel this way 3 weeks out of every month in addition to severe breast tenderness and HUGE mood swings. This pill is supposed to be working@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why am I sitting here now with what will become an extremely bad headache bordering on a migraine to go along with the naseau?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I am going to feel this way, at least I should be PG (and believe me, if you have read any of my other posts, that won't happen unless the poles are reversed and according to DH He!! freezes over)!

Uck, I feel so yucky right now!

Momof3Labs
04-14-2009, 02:59 PM
Did you just start a new type of pill? Could be the wrong type for you - I got horrible headaches from the pill for years before realizing that was one side effect of the wrong pill for me.

HIU8
04-14-2009, 05:31 PM
I'm on my 4th month of loestrin 24. It took 2 months for the pill to actually work for me. Month 3 was great. Now this. I'm feeling a little better now, but still...I'm calling my OB tomorrow.