PDA

View Full Version : Bottle ?

KenReeves
04-14-2009, 04:13 PM
Just finished reading Baby Bargains 8th edition - great book. It referenced an 8 page email about bottles (types to get, number, etc..) It said this email is located in the BONUS MATERIALS section -- does anybody have a link to this section/email?

If not, any suggestions on best bottle types for a soon to be 1st time Dad would be much appreciated. Thx

edurnemk
04-14-2009, 05:15 PM
I like the Avent (BPA free) because they don't have extra parts like many other brands, so less parts to wash and easier to put together. Also, I breastfed my baby, and the lactation consultants at the hospital recommended this brand for bresfeeding babies.
About how many to get, if the baby will not be breasfed, consider that the first weeks the feed as much as 10 or more times a day, so depending on how often you want to wash bottles, you might want to get at least a dozen. I got by perfectly with only 6 I think because we seldom used them, since I'm a stay-at-home-mom.

This is the link to the bonus materials: http://www.windsorpeak.com/babybargains/bonus.html

KenReeves
04-14-2009, 05:46 PM
thank you very much!