PDA

View Full Version : Shippinng from Upsideover . com

SomeoneLikeYou
04-15-2009, 08:13 AM
Is it generally fast when you just take their free shipping? It claims if we are in NE (which we are) then it will take 1 day and if I order before 4p it will ship today. We leave for the weekend and would want the stroller by Friday.......do you think we'll make it?

Snow mom
04-15-2009, 09:59 AM
You could try calling them. I just got an order from them yesterday and had to call and they were very nice and helpful. If you are thinking of ordering a BJ stroller, those ship from a separate location (perhaps directly from BJ?) so I don't know how much control they have over how long it takes. Here's their number: 888-377-8203.

SomeoneLikeYou
04-15-2009, 10:41 AM
Thanx, Snowmom :) Yeah, apparently BJs ship from Cali so take a day and a half or so. So it's not looking like I'll get it unless I pay $50 for next day ship. Hmm...........maybe I could. I could also try to stop by a Buy Buy Baby along our way and use my BBB 20% off coupon......but pay tax.

Pooey. I wanted to save that $35-50 bux for our actual trip :)

todzwife
04-15-2009, 11:05 AM
I got mine pretty fast. I ordered on a Thurs. and got it Monday night.

foerdani
04-15-2009, 11:20 AM
I just ordered my stroller on Tuesday and it will be here tomorrow. They do ship from California (the Baby Jogger) and I am in Nevada so that is why I am getting it so fast. I can't wait!!!!!!

SomeoneLikeYou
04-15-2009, 11:29 AM
Bummer for me being in RI :( I could pay for 2nd or even Next day air and they STILL can't say for sure if I'd get it by Friday.