PDA

View Full Version : Could kill DH...

TaChapm
04-16-2009, 04:53 PM
:angry-smiley-005: For the first time ever I earned $75 in Gymbucks and HE THROWS THEM AWAY! I usually earn $25...sometimes $50 but never $75 and now it is gone...and I already had my cart loaded down. They were hanging on the cork board in our office and he just threw it away. I am SO MAD!!! Gymboree is a HUGE splurge for me and I can usually only afford it for special occasions and then when I have gymbucks. I guess it was his way of not letting me spend more money. GRRRRR :32:

happymomma
04-16-2009, 05:32 PM
Wow! I would be livid if my DH did that. I'm so sorry that you are out the $75 of gymbucks. That sucks.

DietCokeLover
04-16-2009, 05:56 PM
Oh no! You deserve dinner out for that ---- $75 worth!

Melaine
04-16-2009, 06:16 PM
Son of a nutcracker!
*I really cannot help saying this once and a while, it's from Elf*

Seriously, I am so sad for you. I would be really really frustrated. UGH.

misshollygolightly
04-16-2009, 07:13 PM
I'd say DH gets to dig through the trash until he recovers the gymbucks. If he can't find them, he gets to hand over whatever "fun" money he's got and you have a gymbo shopping spree with that.

miki
04-16-2009, 07:14 PM
That sucks. Can you call Gymbo and see if they pull up your Gymbucks codes? If you bought online to get them, maybe they can be traced to your order?

DrSally
04-17-2009, 09:24 AM
I'm so sorry!!! I'd be so upset too. My sister accidentally lost her TCP club free "bucks". I know this doesn't help now, but sometimes with that stuff I just tuck it in my wallet right away. No one really goes in my purse, so it's safe and avail there.

ETA: is it possible they're still in the trash? I'd prob be out there digging for them (or DH would). What about trying to have Gymbo look up the codes. Can't hurt to try.

LexyLou
04-17-2009, 09:39 AM
I would be livid.

I agree, can you call Gymboree and see if they can pull up the codes?

ETA: I actually have $75 in gymbucks I'm not going to use. PM me.

veronica
04-17-2009, 10:40 AM
I lost $50 last week as I was gathering mine. I never looked so hard for anything in my life, especially since trash day was the next day. I turned the whole house over and finally found them tucked in a tiny spot in our room.....just before I put the gloves on to go in the trash.

I feel your pain and hope you can still recover them and that is very gracious of the PP to give you hers! happy shopping and my DH never lay a hand on your stuff on the cork board!

JTsMom
04-17-2009, 11:30 AM
Oh man, I would be so upset! There must be something in the air this time, b/c I misplaced mine. Luckily, the number was on the online invoice that I still had!

new_mommy25
04-17-2009, 02:28 PM
My Dh would be SO dead. I'm sorry. :( I hope he makes it up to you. And in the future, keep them in your wallet. :hug: