PDA

View Full Version : WHERE is my Moby wrap.

kijip
04-16-2009, 09:48 PM
See my signature.

It had better turn up soon or I am just buying another one in town in stock at full price, I don't care that the second I do that and I open it and F spits on it and I lose the sales slip the one we have (had?) now will turn up. Ugh. My house is clean from top to bottom (no, I am not particularly impressive as a cleaner with a new baby, I had help spring cleaning) so there is nowhere for it to hide. Our car turns up nothing. I am mystified.

That is all.

Puddy73
04-16-2009, 10:21 PM
Ugh, I hate when I misplace something like that. Sending vibes that you find it very soon! Have you tried asking St. Anthony?

WatchingThemGrow
04-16-2009, 10:28 PM
in the laundry??

SnuggleBuggles
04-16-2009, 10:50 PM
I never did find my ds1's cheeseburger hat and I am still baffled a month later. I imagine your moby and our hat are hanging out in a parallel universe right now.

I hope you find it!! Did you check the car?

Beth

mamicka
04-16-2009, 10:51 PM
Oh, that stinks.

Is it hiding in the clean clothes/blankets? Linen closet? Did T take it to make a fort/costume/go fishing?

Sending you "find it" vibes.

sarahsthreads
04-16-2009, 10:55 PM
Well, having spent the better part of today on a scavenger hunt for two missing library books, I can tell you it's not at my house. ;)

Sarah :)

MamaMolly
04-16-2009, 11:03 PM
My first New Native sling went AWOL. I went to lunch with a friend and poof, somewhere along the way it disappeared. And no, my friend doesn't have it, her son couldn't STAND babywearing. I loved that thing. I guess it is with your Moby and the cheeseburger hat? :(

Hey, on the upside, about a week later I found another one for $2 at a thrift store. I'd paid $25 for the first one at my favorite consignment store. Here's hoping the gods smile on you and you find one super cheap on CL. Maybe try asking for one on Freecycle? You never know...

hellokitty
04-17-2009, 12:19 AM
In a laundry basket or bag of baby stuff somewhere? A friend who I gave my moby to, decided not to use it and I am sooo happy she offered it back to me, b/c it's my favorite carrier for the nb period and I was really dreading having to buy another one. I hope that yours will show up soon. It seems like just when I am about to give up looking for something, I'll find it somewhere really obvious.

gatorsmom
04-17-2009, 12:30 AM
See my signature.

It had better turn up soon or I am just buying another one in town in stock at full price, I don't care that the second I do that and I open it and F spits on it and I lose the sales slip the one we have (had?) now will turn up. Ugh. My house is clean from top to bottom (no, I am not particularly impressive as a cleaner with a new baby, I had help spring cleaning) so there is nowhere for it to hide. Our car turns up nothing. I am mystified.

That is all.

Seriously, Katie, let me know if you don't find it and I'll send you mine. I doubt I'll need it again. You can have it. Oh, um, if I can find it. :D

DrSally
04-17-2009, 09:19 AM
Oh no! What about the car?

ETA: If you have a babywearing group, sometimes they have "lending libraries". Maybe you could borrow one until yours shows up.

Drag0nflygirl
04-18-2009, 08:19 PM
It's just out to lunch with my water sling.
My house is tiny - I've looked everywhere twice. That'll teach me to promise someone I'll lend them something without knowing where it is!