PDA

View Full Version : Boujie diaper bag. ***Updated with Pics.

jenny
04-17-2009, 07:46 AM
Anyone own one?

I just ordered one off of mamabargains...i couldn't resist, even though I already have 2 diaper bags.

****Edit: So here is a link to my flickr page with pics of the diaper bag I ordered from mamabargains.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28462220@N08/

I don't think it looks like cheap plastic. But I think it's a personal preference thing. Overall, I'm pleased with my purchase though.

aajamu
04-17-2009, 04:57 PM
Yah, it seems like they were a hit on mamabargains. I resisted after reading some of the comments about the fabric seeming plasticky (check out the reviews section on the Playground section of the site).

They do look nice though. Be sure to post a review, I'm curious!

jenny
04-28-2009, 04:08 PM
I got my bag in the mail yesterday. I actually thought it was nicer than what I thought it would be.

On the web, the gunmetal color looks like a pale silver color, but in real life, it's actually pretty dark. [I got the all gunmetal snake skin bag]

It's pretty big, with lots of big pockets on the inside. The lining is black, so it's kind of hard to see the pockets if they are empty. The little satchel they include is actually pretty large too.

All in all, it's a pretty nice bag IMO for $65 including S&H.

I'm going to a wedding this summer and wanted something nice to carry with me than my regular army green vinyl Columbia messenger style diaper bag from BRU.

I'll probably use it often and let DH use the other one, since he wouldn't be caught dead with a purse.

I will try to post pics later tonight. **Edit: Link to pics in original post.

lchang25000
05-11-2009, 05:28 PM
I just ordered the one you have from mamabargains.com. Can't wait to get it! I have a 4 month old and I still don't have a decent diaper bag (only the free ones from Similac and Enfamil). Been looking for a stylish diaper bag for the LONGEST time! The pictures you posted made me even more excited to receive it! Thanks! =)

lchang25000
05-14-2009, 01:22 PM
I just received my Boujie diaper bag and it's BEAUTIFUL and VERY STYLISH!! I'm very happy with my purchase!:bighand: