PDA

View Full Version : How do I contact someone on an old post??

anxiety1
04-17-2009, 01:06 PM
Am new to the forum and was trying to post a reply but the original thread was back in o4. So I can't bc it is too old. I had found her post on the internet when I was trying to find anyone who had a bad experience with the FISH test...which are not a whole lot of people who have. So I am trying to contact the person who started that thread because of our similiar situations we had with a prenatal FISH test. Does anyone know ho I would go about doing this??? Please help!!!

niccig
04-17-2009, 01:13 PM
I would post a new topic in the Lounge about the FISH test and see what responses you get. The original poster may no longer be on these boards, but someone else here, may have had a similar experience.

This is the Bitching post, where we come to vent about things and people that are annoying us. Not everyone reads this posts. The Lounge gets the most traffic and will get the most responses.

JTsMom
04-17-2009, 01:14 PM
Wow, that's so long ago that the person may not even be around any more. You could try PM'ing them. If you click on the person's name, one option should be to send a private message, but I think you may need a certain number of posts before you can do that. You should also be able to see an option that says something along the lines of "view past posts" and see if that person is still active here.