PDA

View Full Version : Petunia Pickle Bottom outlet sale - going on now

chicagojo
04-17-2009, 03:43 PM
Since no one else seems to have beat me to the punch, I thought I'd spread the word that the PPB outlet sale started yesterday and there are still some real steals to be had! It lasts thru the 23rd.

http://www.petuniaoutlet.com/

aajamu
04-17-2009, 04:47 PM
I love PPB! All my bags, even the brocade, have lasted a long time and endured heavy use. I know they no longer are as trendy as many bags, but I just adore their bags. :love5:

chicagojo
04-17-2009, 05:10 PM
Me too!!! Although I think we are in the minority around here. I snatched up a gorgeous Bordeaux brocade touring tote for $79 in the first few minutes of the sale and I think I actually got the last one! I've always been a boxy backpack fan but decided to try something new. I'm resisting the temptation to buy more...I think their bags are cute enough to use for non-child-related purposes too - I get tons of compliments on mine from people who don't even have kids!

aajamu
04-22-2009, 01:49 AM
I don't get the minority thing. I've tried a lot of other bags and my PPB BB has lasted longest (held up shape and form), is functional and comfy, and is the prettiest of the lot. People will whine about not being able to wash it, but when I washed my JJB bag, the elastic on the side pulled out and it got scuffed/faded a bit...& I followed directions.

Bordeaux is gorgeous. I was hoping they'd have a Tigris available, but no luck, and the Tigris BBs sold out in like 2 minutes. The Touring Totes are really nice, you'll like them!

Me too!!! Although I think we are in the minority around here. I snatched up a gorgeous Bordeaux brocade touring tote for $79 in the first few minutes of the sale and I think I actually got the last one! I've always been a boxy backpack fan but decided to try something new. I'm resisting the temptation to buy more...I think their bags are cute enough to use for non-child-related purposes too - I get tons of compliments on mine from people who don't even have kids!

SM23Mama21
04-22-2009, 06:25 PM
Do the boxy backpacks have a zipper closure?

aajamu
04-22-2009, 08:42 PM
Do the boxy backpacks have a zipper closure?

Yes. Zipper plus messenger velcro closure (lots of people hate the velcro, but it never bothered me). Touring totes and shoulder bags have zipper closure too.