PDA

View Full Version : Flea Market in Salem, NH - do they sell knock-off bags?

Carrots
04-19-2009, 09:52 AM
I was getting my hair cut last week and the client sitting next to me had a great giraffe print bag. I complimented her on it and she told me it was a fake Dooney & Bourke that her daughter bought at a flea market in Salem, NH. It looked just like this: http://www.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=24365

Has anyone been to this flea market and seen the bags? When do the flea markets happen (on the weekends?) Are they open all year round? I used to go to the Revere market, but the "fake bag sellers" were shut down.

I am wondering if it is worth the trip. I live on the North Shore in MA.

Thanks,

fortato
04-19-2009, 10:09 AM
I didn't even know that Flea Market was still running!!! I know there's one in Derry that has TONS of knock-off bags.
I'll have to ask around, my mom still lives in Salem, and her townie friends would probably know!

Carrots
04-19-2009, 10:21 AM
I didn't even know that Flea Market was still running!!! I know there's one in Derry that has TONS of knock-off bags.
I'll have to ask around, my mom still lives in Salem, and her townie friends would probably know!

:) Thanks!! Let me know what she says!

Zaney
04-19-2009, 01:21 PM
I'm not sure about NH but I've seen those knock off bags at alot of the mall kiosks that sell Knock offs. Not sure if they have them in the Northeast, but most of our malls down South have them. I see lots of folks carrying those bags, they are definitely popular!

fortato
04-19-2009, 02:55 PM
My mom said that her friend was there last weekend and she said that there were a lot of bags... but didn't know if she saw that specific one....HTH!

Carrots
04-19-2009, 04:19 PM
Thanks, Kristen.
I found it on Google. I may go next weekend!

DrSally
04-20-2009, 10:50 AM
I've seen knock off bags at flea markets.

katieqp
04-20-2009, 11:29 AM
the flea market in derry is back and better than ever! take cash, and plan to be there for a while. there are TONS of bags (some much better than others, so look around) as well as knock-off tiffany jewelry, seven jeans, coach shoes, you name it! now that it's warm, they'll be outside too. enjoy!

Carrots
04-20-2009, 02:44 PM
:bighand: My friend and I are making a day of it next weekend!! Fake and fabulous bags, here I come!!!