PDA

View Full Version : Dear universe. Why is every day a full moon?

bubbaray
04-19-2009, 10:34 PM
Because, seriously, I'm D.O.N.E. DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We track the full moons (actually, all the lunar cycles) at work because it makes such an impact (FWIW, new moons are nearly as bad as full moons).

But, in the past 2 weeks, I SWEAR, every.single.day has been a full moon for my girls -- DD#1 in particular.

I may lose my mind soon. What's left of it anyway.

KrisM
04-19-2009, 10:42 PM
When DD was born, I told people that if she had been a boy, we'd be done at 2 kids as I did NOT want 3 boys. OMG, most days I wish I had 3 boys!! She is more work than DS1 ever was. So emotional and it just drains me. I'm not sure I'll make it to school age with her!

I hope it gets better sometime for both of us.

dcmom2b3
04-20-2009, 11:55 PM
Oh honey, :hug::hug::hug:

If it makes you feel any better, I'm in the same boat, except with my boss. She's a hot mess, and it's been worse in the past two weeks -- something to that moon thing?

If you didn't live a continent away, I'd organize a playdate: your DDs, my DD and my boss (boss is great with kids, not so much at management or administration. :banghead::32::irked:). It would distract and happy-fi everybody long enough to get them off of our respective backs so we could have a moment or two. Or two hundred. thousand.