PDA

View Full Version : Huggies Pure and Natural diapers

lchang25000
04-20-2009, 04:00 PM
I bought a jumbo pack of these today at my local Wal-Mart. I'm still waiting for my samples in the mail, but I couldn't wait to try them and I got them for a pretty good deal anyways. They are soooooo soft on the outside...very cottony and comparable to Pampers Swaddlers with no crazy colored ink all over the outside. Let's just hope they hold up well to pee and poop! I'm sure they will since I haven't had any problems with the Huggies Supreme. =)

daisymommy
04-21-2009, 09:22 AM
I am beyond excited to see these diapers out in stores! I sent away for two free sample and coupon packs (Huggies website and Walmart website).

They sure are soft!

MommyofAmaya
04-23-2009, 10:09 AM
Any updates on these?

lchang25000
04-23-2009, 10:47 AM
Any updates on these?

Not yet...I don't plan to use these until after I'm done with my size 2 Huggies/Swaddlers diapers. I bought them in a size 3.

daisymommy
04-30-2009, 10:00 AM
I've already gone through a pack with Hannah (size 4). I'd say they fit just like Huggies Supreme, and are just a little less absorbent as H.S. But we still haven't had any leaks overnight.

What I do love about them is that they are so very soft, and fragrance free! Which for my sensitive nose (prone to headaches, even from Pampers) is a big deal. Also, she normally gets red skin wherever a diaper touches her if I put on more than 2 disposables in a row (partly why we're using cloth)--but with these, her skin looks great!

I'm happy with them, and stocking up on a few packs with my coupons for baby #3.

Momit
06-03-2009, 02:24 PM
We got the free samples and then used two $3 coupons to get two more packs. I was very excited to try them, but I don't think we'll buy them again. Since we started using them, DS (10 months) hasn't made it through a day without requiring a change of clothes. He's had blowouts before but nothing like this. The diapers just don't seem to contain it as well as other brands (compared to regular diapers, not other "green" varieties).

DrSally
06-03-2009, 06:01 PM
I looked at them today and even with the $3 coupon, they're pretty expensive.

L'sMommy
06-03-2009, 07:42 PM
I bought a pack to see if they were good and DS leaked overnight - was a total pain to change his outfit at 2am! He hasn't pooped in them yet so we'll see how that goes.

Andi98989
06-04-2009, 10:52 AM
Here is a review:

http://babycheapskate.blogspot.com/2009/05/diaper-review-huggies-pure-and-natural.html

lchang25000
06-04-2009, 11:35 AM
Here is a review:

http://babycheapskate.blogspot.com/2009/05/diaper-review-huggies-pure-and-natural.html

I think the reviewer reviewed the wrong diaper cause the one on the right does not look like a Huggies P&N diaper. The right and middle diaper both look like Huggies Supremes.

Momit
06-05-2009, 11:38 AM
I bought a pack to see if they were good and DS leaked overnight - was a total pain to change his outfit at 2am! He hasn't pooped in them yet so we'll see how that goes.

Good luck! They did not work well for us in that area - you will definitely want to bring an extra outfit for DS with you if you leave the house! :wink2: