PDA

View Full Version : freestyle pump supplies-help quick! :)

elephantmeg
04-20-2009, 09:28 PM
I have a freestyle that I used for a year for DD and that I am going to give to a friend of mine. I know that you can get the kits of tubing etc for the PISA please tell me you can get them for the freestyle too! I just threw away (and the trash is gone) the horn part. My aunt (the LC) sent me the tubing (I had meant the kit but oh well) Has anyone seen them IRL (like target) so I can tell her to look there or will she need to order from Medela/get it from the LC shop at our hospital? I'm going to see her tomorrow so I was putting all the stuff together for her. Luckily she doesn't go back to work until June...

TIA. :)

hellokitty1
04-21-2009, 09:24 AM
I have a freestyle that I used for a year for DD and that I am going to give to a friend of mine. I know that you can get the kits of tubing etc for the PISA please tell me you can get them for the freestyle too! I just threw away (and the trash is gone) the horn part. My aunt (the LC) sent me the tubing (I had meant the kit but oh well) Has anyone seen them IRL (like target) so I can tell her to look there or will she need to order from Medela/get it from the LC shop at our hospital? I'm going to see her tomorrow so I was putting all the stuff together for her. Luckily she doesn't go back to work until June...

TIA. :)

you are just looking for the horns - as in breastshilds? if so, yes, you can get them at target:

http://www.target.com/Medelas-SoftFit-mm-Breastshields-2-pk/dp/B000A88JZ0/sr=1-17/qid=1240320113/ref=sr_1_17/191-2057465-9522934?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=0&index=target&rh=k%3Amedela&page=1