PDA

View Full Version : Heehee, I was impressed by my own stroller

SomeoneLikeYou
04-22-2009, 09:18 AM
Okay so this past weekend we went to an Earth Day festival in NJ with the BJCE. We'd just recieved it the day before and I'd only taken it for a quick ride down to the store so I guess I didn't really "know" my own stroller very well at that point.

So I'm strolling around with DD at the festival and I find I can't help but check out EVERYONE'S stroller. It was ridiculous; I wasn't even looking at the sights the festival afforded, I was too happy checking out the Peg's and Bobs and yes, I also may or may not have felt bad for those with Metrolites and umbrella strollers on that crappy uneven grassy field.

Then, this one stroller was coming towards me and I was like "daaaaaaamnnnnn, now that stroller is HOT!! My gawd what is that one? I like how that one looks".

Come to find out it was a red sport BJCE just like mine. (doh!!)

The folks ended up stopping to chat with me once they saw I had "thier" stroller as well but I felt silly for having not noticed my own dang stroller.

At least I know I think my stroller is hot!!! lol Have you ever done something like this??

codex57
04-22-2009, 01:27 PM
We love how are Bug Cam and Zippy look.

I dunno if we'll think our BJCMD is gonna look that hot. Glad you love yours tho.

SomeoneLikeYou
04-22-2009, 01:42 PM
LOL I'm gonna bet you will. I saw a Mini Double there and I am terrified of all things double and I *still* did a double take :) I saw a Bob duaille and wasn't quite as impressed, I must admit. I think because the Bob dbl looks more casual? The BJs just have that extra oomph imo :)

codex57
04-22-2009, 03:53 PM
Well yeah, I'm not a big fan of nearly every double I see. I suppose compared to other doubles, I really like the looks of the BJ. Well, no offense to Classic fans, but I like the Mini and the Elite a lot more (in terms of looks).

MCsMom
04-22-2009, 09:50 PM
LOL
So glad you found a stroller you love!:cheerleader1: