PDA

View Full Version : I just ordered a BJCED!!

umajo
04-22-2009, 05:45 PM
After months of reading reviews and haunting forums to find the perfect double stroller (which doesn't exist, I know), I finally ordered a BJCED! I got the brown and tan 2008 model from stroller.com since the price was too good to pass up, even with shipping it to Canada.

I'm a little nervous that I won't like it since I've never seen one IRL, but it's mostly for outdoor use, so the size isn't as much an issue.

I was leaning toward the bumbleride indie twin, but you all convinced me (unknowingly!) that baby joggers are better quality. I was also considering a chariot cougar 2, but my dh and I don't even own bikes yet, if ever, and I think I'd prefer something with a recline since my 2 dd's are only 2 years old and 8 months.

I think I'd love the vista as well, but I don't think my girls would like being in the rumbleseat or being so reclined.

So I bit the bullet and bought the bj!

And since I'm rambling, can I share a funny story? Last night I woke up my husband because I was poking and grabbing him in my sleep. Turns out I was dreaming that I was measuring a stroller!! :hysterical:

WatchingThemGrow
04-22-2009, 05:50 PM
And since I'm rambling, can I share a funny story? Last night I woke up my husband because I was poking and grabbing him in my sleep. Turns out I was dreaming that I was measuring a stroller!! :hysterical:

:ROTFLMAO:That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!!!!!!!

Sorry if I wrote too many posts sharing my enthusiasm for the BJ. We're going out for a walk in a minute, and I may just push it even though DC will be riding balance bikes and tricycles...

SomeoneLikeYou
04-22-2009, 06:26 PM
Aw! Congrats :) Welcome to the Elite family :) So far I'm in stroller-love and I'm sure you will be, too!!!