PDA

View Full Version : All I want is to purchase size 6 huggies overnights at a B&M store!

HIU8
04-23-2009, 12:02 PM
Just a small vent. I don't get why the size 6 huggies overnights are not sold everywhere huggies overnights are sold. Everyplace goes to size 5 and then stops. Even the BabiesRUs near me doesn't have them. I have to order them from BabiesRUs online. I always order 3 or more packs at a time to save in shipping. I guess I'm just not getting why I can't get in my car and buy them when so many people I speak with also use that size.

JTsMom
04-23-2009, 02:15 PM
I agree- it's weird. You would think there would be plenty of demand for them! Can you ask a grocery store nearby if they will special order them for you, or just stock them? A lot of places here will do that sort of thing.

WatchingThemGrow
04-23-2009, 02:19 PM
They have them on diapers.com, but they're pretty expensive at $.52 each.
Sorry for the frustration. It's funny how stores will carry one item but not another. Drives me crazy.

HIU8
04-23-2009, 02:20 PM
My local grocery store stopped doing that. We used to special order cases of DS's formula b/c they never stocked more than a can at a time. They won't do special ordering of formula or anything baby related any longer--under new management REAL FRIENDLY. I tried to get Target to do that. They won't either. Even the babysrus near me (and by near I mean 40 minutes away) would not do more than check their shelves for me.

Dayzy
04-23-2009, 02:30 PM
I had a similar problem with Size 1 diapers when my little guy was born. The local supermarket didn't carry any brand in size 1. I called to complain and they gave me a spiel about demographics and such. I asked the guy "So you mean to tell me that your demographics show that no babies will be born in this area weighing less than 12 lbs?" He had the nerve to tell me yes. They lost a customer that day.

JTsMom
04-23-2009, 02:42 PM
What a pita. I'm trying to remember where I used to find them, b/c I remember having the same issue. I want to say it was Albertsons, but I'm not positive. I wonder if Huggies could tell you if anyone within a reasonable driving distance sells them? Maybe if you email them, they'll at least send some coupons or something.

eliasmom
04-23-2009, 04:08 PM
OMG, this used to drive me CRAZY too! I used to order them from Amazon w/subscribe & save and then THEY stopped. FWIW, I have had luck at WalMart. Of course, there is no WalMart anywhere near me, but I used to pick up a whole bunch whenever I was near one. Finally we switched to Underjams - those I can always find.

pastrygirl
04-23-2009, 04:17 PM
I have the same gripe about Pampers Cruisers size 7. I have to order them from Amazon.

veronica
04-23-2009, 05:05 PM
Sorry-I have the best luck at my walmart. they have the 6's in a 40 pack for just under $20 and I try to always have a coupon. I think I might be the only one in my area that buys them because I never have a problem finding them. Have you tried there yet? a 40 pack is nice since you don't have to worry about finding them for over a month after you buy them. I live near a place with no B&M within an hour of me, except for a walmart that is about 5 minutes, so I lucked out that way....

sidmand
04-23-2009, 05:29 PM
I know...I've only found Huggies overnites size 6 at Walmart and only found Pampers size 7 at BJ's. And only found the large pack of Underjams at Target! Luckily all of those are close but I would love to find them all in one place.

billysmommy
04-23-2009, 05:46 PM
I have the same gripe about Pampers Cruisers size 7. I have to order them from Amazon.

The Target in Milford had size 7 Cruisers last week

HIU8
04-23-2009, 06:21 PM
Now see, I can get pampers cruizers size 7 anywhere around me-3 different grocery stores, target and walmart and CVS. Weird....

niccig
04-23-2009, 11:52 PM
I got lucky as DS is small, so he PTed when in 5's. If you run out, I would do 2 normal day diapers. I would do this when I couldn't get to the store.

DrSally
04-24-2009, 02:41 PM
Very frustrating. Target sometimes has them.

HIU8
04-24-2009, 02:50 PM
Lot's of people have told me that. I have never hit Target when they are in stock--very annoying. I did just order them for $11.99 for 23 count from babiesrus.com. I managed to get one of the packages for $6.99 with a coupon code (ordered 3 packages).

sidmand
04-25-2009, 12:11 AM
The Target in Milford had size 7 Cruisers last week

I'm very close to Milford! Usually I go to the Target in Plainville though but I'll have to check that out. Although I do end up in BJ's a lot anyway.

pastrygirl
04-25-2009, 12:39 AM
I'm very close to Milford! Usually I go to the Target in Plainville though but I'll have to check that out. Although I do end up in BJ's a lot anyway.Oh! I forgot that they have them at BJ's. Thanks for the reminder!