PDA

View Full Version : The Gap let me down today

SnuggleBuggles
04-24-2009, 04:41 PM
As did every other store I checked. Last summer we went to a wedding and the Gap had a button down shirt that was a onesie. Super smart, imo, so I didn't have to worry about it getting untucked when we carried him around. Did any of the stores I checked today have that style onesie? Of course not. Event is tomorrow and I mistakenly assumed I could just walk in and get one at the Gap, just like before.

Oh, and I wanted to buy ds1 a new button down there today but the stupid marketing people must have told them that they need to roll the sleeves up, for style, on all of the ones for sale. I don't plan to roll up his sleeves tomorrow so that would mean I'd have to take a new shirt home and probably wash it to get that extent of wrinkling out. I usually would wash new clothes but I don't want to have to, kwim?

Just annoyed.

Beth

Octobermommy
04-24-2009, 04:56 PM
I hear you. It seems like I can never find what I really need. I could be mistaken but it is probably easier to find those in fall/winter. That is when we got our ds at the Gap Outlet.

WatchingThemGrow
04-24-2009, 04:58 PM
Yeah, whenever I'm looking for ONE specific thing, they are totally gone from the planet and sales associates act like they will never be back in stock!

LarsMal
04-24-2009, 04:58 PM
What a PITA!!!

Too bad we don't live close- I have one that would probably fit your little guy.

DrSally
04-25-2009, 09:51 PM
I know which gap onsie you're talking about. I know you need it now, so this won't work, but I'd bet they have them online.

As an aside, I haven't been too impressed with the selection of summer clothes out there for toddler boys.