PDA

View Full Version : Thanks DH!

LarsMal
04-25-2009, 07:37 PM
DD is one of those kids who replaces the "tr" in trucks with an "f". It was funny at first, but I'm over it now that I"m so used to hearing it. I guess it's still funny to DH since he doesn't get to hear it as much.

Today DH decided it would be *really* funny to point out the "stupid truck" to DD- DD, the little parrot (*I* don't like/use the word "stupid" in our house). Funny- sure. Appropriate- NO!!! DD repeated it once and after I tried to laugh silently and wiped the tears from my eyes I told her we don't say "stupid" and that Daddy was in trouble for using bad words. Of course DS thought it was hysterical b/c Daddy said a bad word, so he started saying it, too.

Fast forward a few hours...we took the kids outside to play in the sprinkler. I had the video camera out and DH tells DD to come tell me about the "stupid truck". Now I have her on camera screaming "STUPID &UCK". Niiiiice! I had to give DH a talking to in front of the kids (the same way I would talk to them for using bad language). I think they are over it now, but I swear- STUPID man!!!!!

elaineandmichaelsmommy
04-25-2009, 09:17 PM
I'm sorry julie but :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: