PDA

View Full Version : I won't be ordering direct from loom.com again UPDATE

todzwife
04-26-2009, 02:46 PM
I purchased a bag on 4/15 (morning) and hadn't received any information as of Friday 4/17 so I emailed that day around noon. All I received to that point was my PAYPAL receipt. Nothing from the site. I did not get a reply until Monday 4/20, but all it said was "it's shipping today". No tracking number, nothing to let me know HOW it's shipping etc.

As of yesterday 4/25 it had still not arrived. I understand that 10 days isn't forever when it comes to shipping stuff, but there is no mention on the site that it will take this long (now when I ordered from VS, it SAYS it will take about 3 weeks).

Unfortunately, the trip the bag was intended for was this weekend and it didn't make it in time. I'm pretty disappointed. Not so much in the shipping time (although, I thought I had ordered with plenty of time) but the lack of information and communication.

So if you are in a hurry, I don't recommend ordering from them. If you are set on a Loom bag, go to one of their retailers, they usually ship faster.

UPDATE: 4/29. I received the bag today. Fedex shipping label said that the ship date was 4/23. 3 days AFTER she said it would be mailed. No explanation. I emailed 3 days ago letting her know it still hadn't arrived and I have NOT received a reply.

I would not do business with them again if this is their "normal" customer service. I am extremely disappointed.

todzwife
04-29-2009, 08:47 PM
UPDATE: 4/29. I received the bag today. Fedex shipping label said that the ship date was 4/23. 3 days AFTER she said it would be mailed. No explanation. I emailed 3 days ago letting her know it still hadn't arrived and I have NOT received a reply.

I would not do business with them again if this is their "normal" customer service. I am extremely disappointed.