PDA

View Full Version : Neurosmith Cube

swrc00
04-27-2009, 06:28 PM
My sister passed down the cube to my DS. DS will be 6 months very soon. It has been taking up a lot of space in his closet. We have a very small house. We also have dogs and cats that I can just see their hair attaching itself to it. I really don't even want to bring it out for DS to play with it. I am thinking of selling it. Did anyone's DC just love it?

ohiomom1121
04-27-2009, 06:58 PM
My DF had this and her DD loved it, and my kids played with it constantly when we went there. I'm sure that's not what you wanted to hear right?? LOL. We were going to buy it for my son a few years back for Christmas and it was sold out everywhere so we never did end up getting one. But down the road for baby #3 I'm getting one!

WatchingThemGrow
04-27-2009, 07:48 PM
Do you mean the yellow one "Together Tunes" with the songs on it? FAVORITE in our house. Hold onto it. My DC liked it a lot when they first started pulling up and could hold onto it to stand.

You can get Neurosmith cartridges to change the music inside so that each side has a different part of the orchestra playing.

srhs
04-27-2009, 08:12 PM
DS received one around 9 mos and really liked it. Only problem was he soon started "turning over" every toy how he could to roll over like the cube. Not so fun with walkers, learning tables, etc.
I'd get it out for your DS for a couple of months, though. Good for pulling up on, experiencing cause/effect, etc.