PDA

View Full Version : Weird question...Do your kids often...

gatorsmom
04-27-2009, 09:42 PM
knock their heads together? I know this seems like a funny question but the twins are constantly hitting their heads together. It seriously happens all the time, like their little heads have attracting magnets in them. And then this is followed by crying, of course. It drives me batty! Because then they both want to sit on my lap at the same time. But each wants my entire lap to him/herself.

Am I the only one this happens to? Because it is making me crazy!

fivi2
04-28-2009, 12:14 AM
on purpose? no. (mental image of rams head-butting each other :) )

Accidentally? yes. all.the.time.

And mine are over 3 yo. It still happens a lot.

mamaoftwins
04-28-2009, 11:39 AM
You are not alone. The guys also do it constantly, most of the time accidentally. Most often when they're both trying to get into my lap. Or when they're running around the living room and run into each other. I *love* holding two crying squirmy kids in my lap, when clearly, neither wants the other there.

caheinz
04-30-2009, 01:55 AM
Um, yeah.

Mine are too little for me to think they do much of anything on purpose yet (though it's beginning), but yeah, it's hard to keep them from bumping heads already...

o_mom
04-30-2009, 07:23 AM
Maybe it happens more because they are about the same size?

I think about my non-twins and since they are slightly different heights, their heads don't line up like they would if they were closer in height.

mamaoftwins
04-30-2009, 08:43 AM
Maybe it happens more because they are about the same size?

I think about my non-twins and since they are slightly different heights, their heads don't line up like they would if they were closer in height.

Good point. I think that's it. Thinking about it, when we play with my friend's 2yo, all three kids run into each other ... just the 2yo is taller, otherwise I bet they would bonk heads with her, too.