PDA

View Full Version : ISO nursing bra with full cup

LarsMal
04-27-2009, 09:57 PM
I'm already outgrowing the bigger nursing bras I had to get after DD, and I know they will only get bigger when my milk comes in next week. The problem seems to be the cup coverage. To look at them they look like full cups, but for some reason they don't cover me up! When I lay on my side- forget it, total spillage!

Any good full-coverage nursing bras out there? I think mine are from Motherhood.

Thanks!

newg
04-27-2009, 11:21 PM
I had madela nursing bras. I was a 36D while nursing. They were very comfy and seemed full coverage to me....and not too hard on the pocket book either.

Neatfreak
04-27-2009, 11:30 PM
Seconding Medela ... they covered so much that I can't wear my (what I thought were modest) v-neck tees with them!

salsah
04-28-2009, 12:50 PM
although i'm not the same size as you, i also have full breasts so i can only wear full coverage bras, nursing or not. when i was nursing i tried a lot of bras (both times) and the only bras that worked for me were the Bravado Original nursing bra double plus (for a sleep bra) and the Supreme nursing bra (for day time).

hth

LarsMal
05-13-2009, 12:20 PM
Oops- I hate when I forget about a thread I started!

Thanks for the recs. Where can I find Medela or Bravado bras?

Thanks!

Andi98989
05-19-2009, 09:15 AM
In my city there is a store called Baby Beloved which has all sorts of maternity/nursing products and is one of our main "sources" for lactation consultants. I was there last night getting fit for a bra and they had Medela, Bravado, and lots of others. I wonder if you've got something like that where you live? Maybe try calling the lactation consultants at your hospital and see if they can refer you somewhere.

I was wearing a 32G pre-pregnancy and last night they fit me with a 38H. This is the bra that I ended up getting - I love it!

http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/products/intimate-apparel/325/seamless-underwire-maternity-nursing-bras-nude

I just spotted on their website to the right of that bra that there is a product finder link. Maybe that will help!