PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite Ju Ju Be?

SM23Mama21
04-28-2009, 02:21 PM
I've decided that I want a Ju Ju Be, but cannot decide on which size I need. I thought I wanted the jujube all, but am not sure about it not having a zipper to zip it all up in. So, what is your favorite jujube and why?

ang79
04-28-2009, 02:41 PM
I've collected a few, so here are my thoughts:

BeSmart - love the color I have (purple paisley) and the tote style, but its a bit small to pack for two kids in dipes right now. I use it sometimes for a mommy bag or to hold toys and books in the car. The strap drop could be longer.

BeSmall - great little bag for quick trips w/ both kids or when only packing for one kid. Holds a lot despite the small size. I originally tried the BeTween but hated how boxy it felt while wearing it. The BeSmall is much more streamlined.

Packabe - Love how it converts easily from backpack to shoulder bag. Very stuffable and I can pack for two kids for all day outtings (extra dipes, wipes, spare outfit or jammies). Love the exterior water bottle pockets and the two front mommy pockets for easy access to my wallet, tissues, hand sanitizer, cell phone, etc. Some people don't like the big empty hole inside (there are a few pockets but its mostly just open space), but I have no problem because I use smaller bags and pack in layers. I've never seen a BeAll, but I think the Packabe is a similar size, maybe a bit more stuffable. It packs vertically rather than horizontally though.

MiniBe - Cute little bag for short trips or when you need to be hands free. Skinnier bottles/cups can fit in the exterior pockets, great little snack pocket on top, padded straps, and can hold a surprising amount for its size!

That's all I've had the chance to try, but I tend to prefer smaller bags. How many kids and what ages are you packing for? The ladies in the Pink Room on the JJB website are a wealth of knowledge, but they will get you addicted to these bags and before you know it you'll have several! They do have lots of great features though!

Good luck!
Angie

SM23Mama21
04-29-2009, 03:56 PM
Thanks Ang! :)

Snow mom
04-29-2009, 05:57 PM
I'm a light packer and mainly carry my BeTween. I also have a BeSpicy which I use for all day outings. I don't really care for the BeAll because of the flap and magnets. I know the BeSmart also has magnets (and maybe one of the backpack styles.) The magnets freak me out because of the risk of erasing things. There is a safe/not safe list on the pink room site, if you are concerned at all.

k_k_momma
05-04-2009, 12:39 PM
With my toddler running around I love my Packabe since it has the backpack option and it allows me to be totally hands free when needed. I also have a Be Right Back but it's a little too big for daily use.

Another good resource for info is the Pink Forum on the JuJuBe site.

aajamu
05-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Definitely the BeQuicks. I use them all the time - one in car, one in diaper bag, one in stroller. They are versatile and can be used past babywearing for travel (organizing toiletries) or computer (fit computer cords and chargers). They are lightweight and washable.

The only "strictly diaper bag" JJB I like is the BeSmall, but I don't love it. Wish it was just a teensy bit taller.