PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get a custom cover made for my Bug Cam?

Bella's Mommy
04-29-2009, 01:08 PM
I had a custom fabric cover (like a slip-cover) made for the seat & canopy of my Bugaboo Cameleon and I would like to order another for a friend...but the company ("M-L") who makes them isn't answering my repeated emails and voicemails (maybe they are going out of business?). Anyway, does anyone know where I can have a seat cover & canopy cover made using my fabric for a Bugaboo? My friend has her heart set on one and has already purchased the fabric...TIA!

MamaBear
04-30-2009, 12:56 PM
I made one myself :) With a whole lot of help from my Mom (and use of her sewing machine). Apparently I did a good job, as my husband gave me a sewing machine for my birthday - of course, with a toddler scampering about, it is still not even set up.

Sorry, that really wasn't helpful, was it?

purpelina
05-01-2009, 09:23 PM
Check ebay, I saw several auctions for it. Or find a friend who can sew. Or better yet, find a place that does alterations, bring them fabric of your choice, and the tailored fabric that you have, so that they can take measurements.
Also check local craigslist, in new york you can easily find someone who makes those for little extra income.