PDA

View Full Version : Stroller Question

sb50257
04-29-2009, 02:50 PM
I am trying to decide on a stroller for my twin boys. I am debating on getting one nice stroller that can be used from when they are infants (i.e. Bumbleride, Baby Jogger) and just buying the accessories associated with them. The other option would be to just buy the snap n go frame to use when they are infants and then buy another stroller later like the Maclaren side by side. Any suggestions on whether to just buy one from the start or buying multiple strollers along the way?

mamaoftwins
04-29-2009, 06:17 PM
We were all just talking about who had what strollers and why in a previous thread, so maybe that discussion will help you decide ... :)

I had a Graco DuoGlider first (like the snap n go, but more stroller), then got a Maclaren Twin Triumph, and now am getting a Baby Jogger. I like the Mac, but it's not as great for outside I'm finding. So the Mac will be my inside stroller and the Baby Jogger my outside stroller.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=321493

twowhat?
04-29-2009, 09:22 PM
You'll definitely want the double snap n go at first. There's nothing like being able to move a sleeping baby into a stroller without waking him/her. Plus, it gives you a chance to decide how you will really use a stroller so that by the time they are older, you will have a much better idea of which side-by-side will suit you. We ended up getting the Baby Jogger City Mini Double which is great as an every day stroller and for walks around the neighborhood. It handles uneven sidewalks just fine, but if you will be walking on trails or anything more outdoors-y, you'll want an all-terrain (but be warned, they are heavy and a pain to lift in and out of a car). The Mini is impressively lightweight for a double and it will be our only stroller until our girls outgrow it.