PDA

View Full Version : Land's End Bathing Suit Question

xmasbabycomin
04-30-2009, 03:51 PM
I have an underwire tankini top in two sizes that I can't decide between. The smaller has better-fitting straps/back & probably looks better, but the bigger is more comfortable overall. Will these shrink or stretch? If the smaller one stretches it'd be perfect, but if the larger does, I'll trip over my boobs.

Thanks,
Lisa

mjmamma
04-30-2009, 03:59 PM
When I spoke with them about ordering a suit, the rep said that they stretch when they are wet. So as long as you don't accidentally put it in the dryer...maybe go with the smaller size. Try asking the question to a rep via their Live Chat function. HTH!

xmasbabycomin
04-30-2009, 04:25 PM
I had just about decided on the bigger one until reading this! You haven't worn one, though, right? That's a good idea about the Live Chat. Well, I'm actually def. keeping another suit that's big if anything, so maybe the smaller size would work esp if it will stretch when wet. Thanks!

mjmamma
04-30-2009, 04:52 PM
I have worn one. I was deciding between the 8 and the 10. I opted for the 8 and it does fit perfectly..except that normally I'm a C bra..but their measurements suggested a B. I am surprised...but really could have went with the B. I think their measurements are right on so use their charts and chat. Now, I haven't gotten the suit wet but it fits dry! Good luck!

tylersmama
04-30-2009, 05:25 PM
Swimsuits stretch out, so I'd go with the smaller one.