PDA

View Full Version : Fake crocs for adults- where to buy?

elektra
04-30-2009, 03:59 PM
I want to get our nanny a pair of croc-type shoes to wear in our backyard. I have had my crocs for years now, and DD has a pair too. We keep them in the shed outside and we call them our "poop shoes" as they function only as backyard shoes that can be hosed off if we happen to step in dog poop. So basically I don't mind getting a knock-off kind.
The thing is I can only find kid sizes! Granted I have only looked at Target and CVS, but I was sure to find them there, only to see the smaller sizes.
Where can I pop in to to get adult ones?

MrsZaz
04-30-2009, 04:16 PM
Marshalls and TJ Maxx have them for 15.00. I also got a pair at Ocean State Job lot for 10.00 (these are real crocs).

HTH,
Colleen

veronica
04-30-2009, 04:34 PM
Right now Crocs is having a mothers day sale where you get 50% off certain styles (buy 2 or more) and there is a free shipping code of 09olivia. you can probably spend as little as knockoffs on these if you can find the right size. my email said that women's styles included in the sale are:

womens Mary Janes, Prima, Athens and girls Mary Janes and Athens

hth

I got DD three pair of maryjanes for 29.97 shipped!

DietCokeLover
04-30-2009, 04:44 PM
I have seen the fake ones at Walmart and Payless Shoes. I was in Sam's today and they had the real Crocs for adults for $15.

hellokitty1
04-30-2009, 05:28 PM
Right now Crocs is having a mothers day sale where you get 50% off certain styles (buy 2 or more) and there is a free shipping code of 09olivia. you can probably spend as little as knockoffs on these if you can find the right size. my email said that women's styles included in the sale are:

womens Mary Janes, Prima, Athens and girls Mary Janes and Athens

hth

I got DD three pair of maryjanes for 29.97 shipped!

this is awesome and i'm about to buy. i will post to the bargains lounge. fell free to add more detail since i don't have the emai lyou are referring to.

deannanb
04-30-2009, 07:51 PM
crocs at costco for $15 this week

wendmatt
04-30-2009, 09:50 PM
I got a pair for $1 at Walmart a few days ago.

elektra
04-30-2009, 11:40 PM
Thanks everyone! I ended up getting a real pair of Crocs at Costco just now for the $15.99. :)