PDA

View Full Version : Have you ordered from Diapers.com?

BrookesMom
05-01-2009, 09:13 AM
Just wondered about your experience with them. Are thier prices good? Any coupon codes I should know about?

soontobe
05-01-2009, 12:24 PM
I use them ALL THE TIME!!! They are awsome and I find that their prices and better than the drugstore and grocery stores near me (I live in NYC so maybe prices are lower in the stores outside of the city.) they are very reliable and I pretty much always get next day delivery (for free if you order $49, and sometimes I just pay the $5 they ask for because I'm not ordering that much.
They also have the diaper cream/wipes/nursimg pags we use and I have even bought cloths from them.

go for it:)

nupe
05-01-2009, 01:58 PM
I just ordered some diaper dekor refills a couple days ago (in conjunction with live.com cashback). They are supposed to arrive today. I'll post an update.

ETA: They arrived on Friday. No problems at all.

edurnemk
05-01-2009, 02:50 PM
I use their service AAALLLL the time. Their prices are at least as good as Costco's and Sam's, they always deliver on time, and they take manufacturer's coupons (you just have to mail them so they'll put them in your account). There's a coupon code for $10 off your first order, but I don't remember what it is. I always order several items to get the free shipping. I once had to exchange the size of a box of diapers (my mistake) and it was really easy, they sent me the shipping label and everything.

lchang25000
05-01-2009, 02:56 PM
I've only ordered formula from them and the shipping was fast! I used the $10 off for my first order. I would definitely order with them again.

citymama
05-01-2009, 03:34 PM
Definitely make sure you use/find the $10 off first order code. It's a tad expensive otherwise, but very quick shipping and reliable.

foerdani
05-01-2009, 03:48 PM
You can use the code below to get $10.00 off you first order. Also you get free shipping if you order $49.00 or more. I was able to get a large box of pampers for $30.99. Which was a good deal for us.

HTH

Referral Code is FXER2323

WatchingThemGrow
05-01-2009, 04:35 PM
and they are on ebates, too. i've never used them, though...

tarnator
05-03-2009, 11:09 PM
I have used them too. Ordered 3 Bumgenius diapers for overnight. I have a referral code too if the other one doesn't work:

LTNX2498

This gets you $10 off your first order. Try to get over $49 to get the free shipping too!

purple
05-05-2009, 11:05 PM
I love them. Was especially helpful in the early months when you go through SO many diapers, and you don't really have time to go to the store.

I also get lots of other things from them, wipes, diaper creams, diaper bag, bottles, nipples, bras, etc. So convenient.

smiles33
05-17-2009, 02:31 PM
I have used them too. Ordered 3 Bumgenius diapers for overnight. I have a referral code too if the other one doesn't work:

LTNX2498

This gets you $10 off your first order. Try to get over $49 to get the free shipping too!

Thanks for the code--I just used yours to order some newborn diapers and Triple Paste.

AnnieW625
05-21-2009, 04:45 PM
I ordered from them once when DD was little like 3 mos. old. I didn't find their prices to be all that spectactular w/out the coupon and I am not one to pressure friends to buy things so I could get a better discount. I didn't like that unless you were going to buy more than one case of diapers it was impossible to get the free shipping so it didn't save me much money at all. I didn't have space for two cases so I only ordered once to take advantage of the $10 off.

I will say that when we were using 7th Gen. diapers I had the auto ship program from Amazon.com and it was great. I got a case of size 5 diapers (I think about 120 then, before the redesign last summer) for $36, which saved $7 or so. There was free shipping, plus an additional 15% off each monthly order on order ship. No need to worry about getting your friends to buy diapers so you'd get a better discount (even baby items are ponzi schemes now! he he!), and the diapers were delivered on time and there was no tax:)

halbeisenk
05-21-2009, 05:06 PM
I love Diapers.com. They are so convenient and their prices are very competitive with Babies R Us, etc. Shipping is also very fast and they have a great selection of products! I just bought some Diaper Dekor Plus refills from them and they were $3.00 cheaper than BRU.