PDA

View Full Version : Not the best start to my day

bubbaray
05-01-2009, 01:00 PM
I'm working at home today and went to take the girls to daycare at their usual time. Do you think I could find the keys to my van? Anywhere? ANY-FREAKIN'-WHERE???? Of course not.

After I run around screaming like a woman possessed, I finally get ahold of DH (who was on his office phone the whole fricken' fracken' time) and scream at him. He denies having them. I tell him to check his vehicle. So, where do you think my keys were? IN HIS CAR, in between the 2 front seats. Niiiiice.

He drove all the way home, picked up laundry detergent (bc I'm still doing mounds of laundry from Disney) AND brought me a Starbucks.

AHHHHHHH. It must be a full moon.

I feel bad, the girls were upset that I was upset. Not one of my better mommy moments. Sigh.

trales
05-01-2009, 01:08 PM
We all have them.

How was Disney.

MMMommy
05-01-2009, 01:15 PM
This set wouldn't have helped you in your situation, but I have a problem misplacing my keys all the time in the house. I normally leave them in one spot, but sometimes I misplace them. I recently ordered this key finder so that when I lose them in the house, all I have to do is go to the central remote to make my keys beep from wherever they are.

http://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Wireless-Frequency-Keyfinder-Batteries/dp/B001BK54RM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous&qid=1241198042&sr=8-1

kedss
05-01-2009, 01:19 PM
hugs, we all have those days, yesterday, my duh drove to work with my DD's bjorn in it, it was a long walk carrying her in my arms to pick up my DS from school, at least it wasn't raining..oy!

MontrealMum
05-01-2009, 01:22 PM
:hug:

Now on to the important question: how was your trip?