PDA

View Full Version : Boppy Lounger worth getting?

deenzy
05-01-2009, 01:25 PM
Hi everyone its Deenzy again with another baby item question. I registered for the Boppy pillows for my twins to make it easier to hold and feed them. My question is , is the Boppy lounger worth getting too. Can I use the regular Boppy pillow for them to lay in if I put them side ways, or is it dangerous? I'm going to be a first time mom with limited space so please don't mind all the questions. My sister-in-law seems to have every baby item known to man and claims she uses them all too, but she has a big house. So, I would love some opinions. Thanks

AJP
05-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Hi, and congrats on your twins! We used the boppies to feed our twins, and they were a lifesaver! I never used the lounger though. We kind of just put their buts in the "hole" of the boppy and propped them up. While I will admit they sometimes slid down, it was the only way one of us could feed them both! I never used the boppy to help hold them as I didn't bf. I wouldn't get both though. They seem to do the same thing KWIM? You will be FREAKED out by the amount of stuff you will have with twins! I would stick to as much as you really need to make life managable (for baby gear at least). For me that meant 2 boppies and 2 bouncy chairs for feeding & relaxing on the 2nd floor, and the swings on the lower level.
Good luck and happy planning!

The Review Mommy
05-04-2009, 11:18 AM
I had twins and STRONGLY reccomend you get the EZ 2 Nurse pillow. Don't even think about using a regular boppy type nursing pillow. With the EZ 2 Nurse you can lay them both down at the same time to feed them. I wouldn't get the lounger unless its borrowed or bought used. You'll find they roll off pretty quickly. I used other soft places like under a gym, crib under the mobile/crib toy, placknplay or similar.

http://www.doubleblessings.com/servlet/Detail?no=280

fivi2
05-04-2009, 05:10 PM
I had twins and STRONGLY reccomend you get the EZ 2 Nurse pillow. Don't even think about using a regular boppy type nursing pillow. With the EZ 2 Nurse you can lay them both down at the same time to feed them. I wouldn't get the lounger unless its borrowed or bought used. You'll find they roll off pretty quickly. I used other soft places like under a gym, crib under the mobile/crib toy, placknplay or similar.

We had the double nursing pillow with our twins, and I agree that it is nice. But we also had two regular boppies and I loved them. They were constantly used in my house.

I have never heard of the lounger, so no advice there!

TwinFoxes
05-07-2009, 08:56 AM

I have the EZ 2 nurse and honestly I hate it. I never enjoyed using it, and gave up and tried the Boppy and never looked back. It was EZ 2 nurse is too square and hard, and I just couldn't keep the girls on it very well (they were tiny when they came home.) It's funny, I didn't even ask for a Boppy, and got one at a shower (from a friend who had never even heard of Boppy!) and I'm so glad I got it. Also the little detachable back pillow was just uncomfortable. I might like it now that the girls are older and know what they're doing.